Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Alf Roberts

The Bush administration’s Imperial Grand Strategy

Thats a quality article...but i'd expect nothing less from Mr Chomsky tbh. I hope uve read it Spirit ;)
  2. Alf Roberts

arnie made it

Mind u i dont think it helps when challenged about drug taking, Hitler admiration & lewd conduct towards women he says stuff like `I was only joking' or `I cant remember'. I personally couldnt give a toss what hes done in the past (within reason) but what i do like to see in a politician is...
  3. Alf Roberts

arnie made it

Go back and read the thread again u thick cnut. Ur pathetic Spirit, u really are...
  4. Alf Roberts

arnie made it

Pls highlight for me where i said Gray Davis was any good. I look forward to ur reply. Also i think ull find i wasnt directly attacking Arnie...more the system that allows some1 like him to obtain office.
  5. Alf Roberts

arnie made it

I find it staggering yet terrifying at the same time. It just goes to show the power of stardom over brains in the US. This guy has no political background whatsoever and in 2 months has gained control of 1 of the Worlds largest economies. The stains on his character did absolutely nothing to...
  6. Alf Roberts

The Culprit

If the sponsors that Rove collected on behalf of the Bush administration had stuck to internal US objectives then fine...no problem with that at all...but that isnt the case is it. Their aim from day 1 has been to plot and manufacture a war against a soverign nation to rob it of its natural...
  7. Alf Roberts

The Culprit

Yes but my local authority hasnt invaded another country killing thousands of ppl having completely fabricated a case for war so to rob that country of its natural resources. Oh so its just a coincidence is it that all the main sponsors of the Bush administation, sponsors assembled by the...
  8. Alf Roberts

The Culprit

Have u actually read the article? He was Bush's election campaign manager and therefor part of his job was to gather sponsors. How do u think a drunken, failed business man like Bush made it to the White House in the 1st place? Well the answers money...lots of it. The kitty for the Bush campaign...
  9. Alf Roberts

The Culprit

What is?
  10. Alf Roberts

Who wants another war?+ air strikes on iraq

:rofl: That whole story is a joke. Its the next feeble excuse that the US has wheeled out to the public as with each passing day the full extent of their corruption is exposed. It smacks of desperation. `Saddam has definately got WMD and hes definately going to use them' `Saddam has...
  11. Alf Roberts

The Culprit

Iraq is the biggest blatent robbery in modern times...and heres the man that set the whole disgusting deal in place:- http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1053607,00.html
  12. Alf Roberts

Iraq - The Corruption starts to show

Dunno what the prob is Dog cos it works here fine. Heres the text anyway, from The Times newspaper:- Bush fights 'dirty tricks' claims over Iraq war From Roland Watson and Tim Reid in Washington PRESIDENT BUSH was dragged into a potentially explosive row yesterday about the...
  13. Alf Roberts

Iraq - The Corruption starts to show

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,7374-835963,00.html Take note of the lovable Mr Dick Cheney being involved again...the same Dick Cheney that worked for Bush senior...the same Dick Cheney thats on the board of Halliburton...the same Halliburton thats signed Iraqi oil and energy contracts.
  14. Alf Roberts

Avraham Burg

Well if it is a starting block for a concerted election campaign he needs to get US support...or more importantly should i say Jewish US support...and seeing as he sounds like a dove and theyre all hawks i unfortunately cant see it happening. But i agree with the sentiments of others...
  15. Alf Roberts

I think what we have here is that Spirit `sexed up' what he was told... Sorry, had to get that 1 in ;)
  16. Alf Roberts

Im sorry but i didnt want to get involved in this thread cos no doubt ill be labelled the bad guy for contesting Spirits comments but hes said a coupla things that simply have to be put right. For some1 that claimed to know so much on the subject u deliver so little. Noone has ever claimed...
  17. Alf Roberts

Avraham Burg

Good piece. `Israel, having ceased to care about the children of the Palestinians, should not be surprised when they come washed in hatred and blow themselves up in the centers of Israeli escapism'
  18. Alf Roberts

Iraq - The Force Feeding Begins

Ur interpretation is irrelevent...so would mine be if i'd actually made 1...infact the only interpretation that counts is from the ppl that are `in the eye of the storm', as i said earlier.
  19. Alf Roberts

Well to u maybe but that isnt the case. He quoted an amendment to the DoI that would fly in the face of the Constitution. It reads pretty simple to me. Well im sorry Spirit but if u accuse me of something due to u misunderstanding a simple statement then i think i have the right to defend...
  20. Alf Roberts

Well maybe u shouldnt go assuming things then and as i said, get ur facts straight before accusing ppl.