Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. RighteousFury

Olympia 2010

New thread ;) Last one had no proper Title Just watching Biathlon. Impressive how Neuner speeded up that hill and took the lead :eek: Turned a 7sec shortfall into a 7sec lead on like 1,5km! EDIT: Yes 2 medals!
  2. RighteousFury

German internet connections [German]

Hier mal eine Frage an alle die schon Erfahrungen mit neueren Internetverbindungen in Deutschland gemacht haben, oder sich einfach nur auskennen... Ich hab noch ein relativ "altes" DSL 6000 mit Fastpath von der Tante T und die versuchen jetzt seit Wochen mir ihr "neues" (V?)DSL 16000...
  3. RighteousFury

CD and DVD Drive issues

I play some very old games recently since i discovered the use of DOSBox. Now i tried one, that actualy comes with a CD already ;) (german game, no1 would know it anyways... ) Installation worked fine (full: 19mb!) but since midi sound sucked it comes with 2 audio-CDs for the music. Now...
  4. RighteousFury

Jacques Piccard

inventor, explorer and aventurer died yesterday at the age of 86 RIP
  5. RighteousFury

Bieb ya lazy bastard!

Were the fuck are you hiding?
  6. RighteousFury

bday tomas

Bday tomas (Raft^)
  7. RighteousFury

bday jules

what topic said :P felt he deserved his own bday thread
  8. RighteousFury

Children of Men

Any1 seen it yet? I was planning to visite it with my m8s this week so maybe some1 can tell me wether its worth the while or not? The trailer and the articles i alraedy seen draw a brilliant picture so...
  9. RighteousFury

bday bieb !

well ye topic says it :P bday bibi
  10. RighteousFury

ach du scheiße :P (in german :()

Tja hab diesen link in nem anderen forum entdeckt ... worüber manche leute so posten... http://www.haustechnikdialog.de/forum.asp?thema=19886 verdammte scheiße :P
  11. RighteousFury

Lame Comercial !

omg how lame :P
  12. RighteousFury

Strange toll payment!

I mean seriously WTF :rofl:
  13. RighteousFury

Important persons/scientists (German)

Hab mal zufällig bei gmx.de diesen Test gefunden Um vorzulegen : 20/20 viel spass :P http://www.gmx.net/de/themen/beruf/bildung/quiz/1848.html
  14. RighteousFury

KAN recruiting both STD and PRO!

Due to ppl left or silently slipping into inactivity were in need for 1-2 additionaly players for std and 2 players for pro. The requisits are the same for both pro and std: -TS2 and familiar with using it (not beeing too shy to say a word etc, able to give proper informations) -Headset...
  15. RighteousFury

Bday Kev!

:bday: m8 i hope ur still around and see this :P Well have a good one and dont smoke too much :P
  16. RighteousFury

bday rob (and the rest)

Omg hes grown up now... id never drive car in collogne again :rofl: /german on Alles gute zum 18. Ich denke mal das gibt ne nette "endlich 18" party mit einem zünftigen besäufniss wie das ja auch sein muss /german off Also a happy birthday to james and helen :)
  17. RighteousFury

Another one for Roby!

Posted this already on team germany forums... but i think i should share it :D (hf roby :P)
  18. RighteousFury

Best Goalkeeper

:D ( I think sticky hands, spider senses, etc are prolly considered cheatz so :P)
  19. RighteousFury

«]KAN[» pro wants you

Well were a bit short on active players atm and we would like to have a few more :) I aint going to list the requirements here cos theyr normaly basical and i doubt that anyone with a certain level of skill and experiance dont know what ts2 is or what the fuck english was again :D Contact me...
  20. RighteousFury

Time to leave for KAN.std :(

Well concerning the fact that we aint got enuff active members left to ensure full teams in matches and the fact that Squadleader left us responsibility for STD squad is back in my hand and so we have decided not to waste other clans time with uncomplete teams... therefor KAN is retireing from...