Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. fu2

uta idea 2

Was unable to post my comment in torps thread where i wanted to , some nice ideas there. Save uta... Well this has been a busey topic, with some good ideas to keep active people interested and busey. Some of what i have read is true , that people dont have time for uta matchs ( the 3 hour...
  2. fu2

Kron

:!ola: :bday: :!ola: :party2: :clap:
  3. fu2

Apology to Smant

After discussing this with smant in IRC, we both apologised for the mistakes made during the cup. He admitted that the organisation was poor, and that the rules were misleading and incomplete. I apologised for flaming him after getting frustrating over the adding players/swe game arranging...
  4. fu2

Hai 2 u Xrated

LOL LOL LO LOL LOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  5. fu2

England

Hi .. could england players plz use #england on irc so we can start to sort out captains / teams etc. Time is moveing fast :( be nice to get this done soon to allow more time team building :D
  6. fu2

Ias Ladder

I dont mean to bore you guys and i know i already posted in another topic about this but i would like ias players to give their opinion on possibly changeing to an open shedual. Clans could challange as mutch or as little as they like with server bookings avilible up to 15 mins before match...
  7. fu2

New Admin

Please all welcome Meteor as our new league administrator. He will soon be able to help you out with any problems so stop pestering protocol nd brajan :) So, the league and server administration consists of: Brajan is a league administrator. :shout: fu2 is a league administrator...
  8. fu2

Oioi

Hey you guys!!!!!!!! :loaded:
  9. fu2

Captains picking maps !!!!

Captains need to take more resposiblity when chooseing maps for pug's to make sure 2 similar maps arent in the same game Ie: 11.AS-Lavafort][ : 26.AS-LavaFort][SE_preview or any futer SE versions :snot: . Hope there are no more incidents due to map choice however another example (...
  10. fu2

December Tables

League Tables / Monthly Changes: Due to <)C0(> leaving league there is no playoff this month in StdAS. Only 2 matches in all leagues required this month due to Christmas, 2 remaining in StdAS are optional if you wish to play them, contact an administrator for details and setting up booking...
  11. fu2

Happy Birthday

:!ola: }-{ack (51), cos! (30), NumbNutz (23), MortalPlague (22), Sausage (19) happy bday guys :bday: :party2:
  12. fu2

October Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown] Standard Assault League Division #1 (-8-) vs. TNT - Deadline 22nd MoD vs. DoG -Waiting For Accept/Reject - Deadline 23rd - Accepted Division #2 SanTiTan vs. ]-N.B.S.-[ -Waiting For Accept/Reject - Deadline 23rd - Rejected «]KAN[» vs. [DFP] -...