Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. O

Final UT1 movie need demos!!

Hi guys/girls ehhehhe, No I am not making another movie, but wIz4 is!! I.e. the best ut1 movie maker there is, he made such as: Kalias - The movie Wah Wah 9x Scrofulous Scrofulous - the movie 2 (in my oppinion best ut movie ever made so far) The skillside CZ community and more...
  2. O

Assault Legendary - The movie

Assault Legendary A long awaited and promised movie has finally become a reality. 2 years have passed since the beginning of this project. After losing all of the progress in a complete harddisc failure, I decided to restart on this project and do it even better then what previously had been...
  3. O

Needed for upcoming movie: Webspace for upload + Encoding settings for XVID

Yo all assault maties! Its nearly that time of the year, that my (long long long promised and ofcourse also awaited) movie is coming out. As some of you have heard, I am aiming to get it finished BEFORE december. To do this I need two things.. 1) Webspace to put the movie on! I need plenty...
  4. O

2 files needed for movie making

Hello everyone, I need 2 files that I don't have to playback some demos from ase, the files are: sgirl2.utx uta-authcp11.u send it to [email protected] with a link to ur upload of the file or post link here or just mail the file to my adres ;) thanks!
  5. O

New PC specs! What u think?

Yo everyone, I am going to order everything for a new pc soon and ofcourse some oppinions on it would be rather nice imo. This is going to be a gaming - video editing pc, so keep that in mind when looking at the different parts and tell me what u think :D. Vidcard EVGA GeForce 8800 Ultra...
  6. O

Need 1 more movie soundtrack, can you help me out?

Yo people, the date is coming closer and closer that I will start on the movie (waiting on new pc atm) and I thought that I had the soundtrack fixed, though I used 1 song that has already been used by masterrr in his "masterrr and friends" movie, so I will have to change that. Now I have...
  7. O

twnz threathens to get me banned? mym check this out plz

Lo there, last pug (Monday september 10th 2007) I had spike problems throughout the entire pug whilest being the only person at home, only one on the PC only one of the connection which is secured tightly by my brother who's studies this shit. Never the less I spiked/lagged occasionally out of...
  8. O

Accept instagib for movie or not?

Hello everyone, some people have bugged me about not accepting instabig demos from the assault community. This is because I really don't like it myself but ofcourse it is part of assault and obviously there are people very skilled in it! So, I am giving you the opportunity to speak up and tell...
  9. O

utassault.net community was created when?

Yo all, I need this question answered.. When was the utassault.net community created? month + year plz! ty
  10. O

Demos requested for movie

Lo all, this is my second request for demos, so far I have had very few response and only response after going after people's asses to get some demos. I need a minimum of 100 demos atleast to start creating the concept of the movie, so far I have 1/10th of it. I hear everyone say that they...
  11. O

New movie inside!

Hello all, during the IAC signups I unsigned after having 3 jobs and working 65 hous, decided to quit ut since I had a possibility to go to england and work and live there. I promised that my #macloud clan movie was coming up (made by fusie`) and it has been released finaly today! It is a clan...
  12. O

Promotion movie inside, send in ur demos for the final movie!

Hello my fellow assaulters! Santaclaus is a little early this year and has brought you a promotion "movie" for the upcoming invite/community movie assault only movie by myself and montana! Yes you heard me, YOU can be a part of it and to show that I am seriuos I made the little promo...
  13. O

Cya

I have to resign from IAC 2007 and also announce my retirement, for what that is worth to peeps, from ut after playing since 1999! I have 3 jobs currently and i work 7 days a week, 64 hours a week. I have no time for UT and this will be for atleast 1 year, so i have decided to finaly...
  14. O

I need these files, need some help plz

I need these files for a friend, i need to be able to download them or if someone can send them to me it would be fine aswell, thanks :) (might not be 100% correct names) DFPLogo clanlogopackage UTA-AuthCP11
  15. O

Hardstyle Madness an AS, DM, iCTF movie

MOVIE IS ONLINE come download It's finaly finished after 6 months work. This is a movie which has been totaly made from scratch (the kills) to making the whole damn thing :). So those 12 min's you'll be seeing alot of bio frags, few hammerkills bit great one's, and alot of differend things you...
  16. O

STD cless

I am std cless atm, i've got plenty of time to play UT matches, especially on monday's (later then 18gmt) and saturday's+sundays. Anything els what u'd like to know u can ask, you can contact me on msn: [email protected]
  17. O

Std cless

UT movie + std cless Movie is cooming out in a month or som, we'll see how long it takes to p.i.m.p. it some more =), it is a somewhat Training movie, never the less it's a great frag movie with some funny, skilled and tactical kills. Everything has been made by myself, no bots, no cheats, all...