Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. §phere

Black Ops Perks

Black Ops Perk List I made a list of the available perks, mostly because the actual "pro perks" are hidden, and it's nice to know what you are getting when you are working towards them. Lightweight, Hardened and Tactical Mask are all free and are what you start with. The rest of the perks...
  2. §phere

[«Amp»] Pro is Recruiting!

No, you did not read that incorrectly, you now have one chance and one chance only to join the amazing, the sublime, the... wait for it.... fantastically marvelous AMP PRO SQUAD :!ola: :party: :beer: Skills Needed: NONE! Trial Period Needed: NO! Previous Experience Required: NONE...
  3. §phere

[«Amp»] are recruting!

Requirements - Average DM skills Average AS skills Can play in at least 2 matches a month Nice attitude in matches Thats it :D Contact me by - Msn: [email protected] (yes its very old) Icq: 337-829-148 Irc: #Amp Carrier Pigeon: london, england - coords 1654, 4775 -...
  4. §phere

D&D Pro match

"We let D&D play with mercs cos they asked nicely" Not 1 merc played for us the whole match, lol
  5. §phere

»]Ð&Ð[« Std are recruting!

Due to a few members leaving and a few being kicked due to inactivity, we are now recruting. If you want to join, contact me or Chinook and we will give you a trail. My msn: [email protected] ICQ: 337829148 Chinook's msn: [email protected] ICQ: 297814969...
  6. §phere

»]Ð&Ð[« ProAS is now recruting!!

The Pro clan is now up and running and we are looking for 2-3 members. Requirements- Average DM skills Average AS skills Knowledge of all the league maps Some previous clan experience Msn or ICQ Good english A good attitude in matches (We will be using TS2, but it isn't required)...
  7. §phere

>JEDI[V]aster< insta are still recruting !!

>JEDI[V]aster< insta are still recruting !! If you want a trial, icq me at 337829148 :)
  8. §phere

&gt;Jedi[V]aster&lt; are recruting (Std and insta)

>Jedi[V]aster< are recruting (Std and insta) Insta clan- Looking for about 1-2 people active people A one match trial will be required Std clan-Looking for about 3-5 people =o The reason why the stdas clan was/is on the verge of retiring is because most of the squad has become inactive =/...
  9. §phere

In need of a standard assault clan...

The >Jedi[V]aster< stda clan just retired because of half are squad becoming inactive, so now, i need need a stda clan =/ It doesn't matter what division, as long as i get games.... Btw...if anyone is thinking about creating a new clan, email me =P edit:NM