Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Popioul

January Tables *

indeed now I can see it displayed wouldn't display properly at other place, but don't mind really thank you for explanation :edit: at home I can see it displayed with IE8 and FF3.6.13 at work, it wouldn't display with IE7, nor with IE8, nor with FF3.6.13 (we are behind a FW+proxy) :edit:
  2. Popioul

January Tables *

Which clan is *** Standard Assault League champion 2010 *** ? Happy new year btw
  3. Popioul

Download Festival 11th-13th June

The line-up is very good, I have yet to see RATM performing live :)
  4. Popioul

Mr. Crash is a _dick_

All I can say the error message displays a strange file path??
  5. Popioul

Oap!

:bday: :party:
  6. Popioul

Trafy Movie

its a very nice movie you done there trafy :footy:
  7. Popioul

In need of a .u file

just ask psy ;) :lol:
  8. Popioul

We Love Russia

"dood may I hit DEL?" :rofl:
  9. Popioul

We Love Russia

indeed, gotta love Russia their gaming LANs too: Not so long ago in Moscow there was held a tournament of Counter Strike 1.6 game.The event didn’t promise too much, just a usual competition between two Russian top teams. They are Virtus.pro and forZe, the most famous game crews not only in...
  10. Popioul

New League Admin

Congratulations Ulv and long live UTA!
  11. Popioul

Sausage

:party2: YAY its your DAY!
  12. Popioul

Special Day For Me....

Ceongratz Mike :wow: Let us know that everything went fine!
  13. Popioul

win 7 problem

It looks like a virtual disk proggy is interfering. Had a similar error msg sometime under XP at windows start yet couldn't locate this shit in the registry, think I removed VirtualCD to get rid of it.
  14. Popioul

Goodbye DFP Servers

:wave: DFP servers
  15. Popioul

bday subZ

bday :)
  16. Popioul

Pre Order Win 7

whoever pays for M$ shit!
  17. Popioul

bday Pyke

Huey is the pwn and Pike m8 tooo :p
  18. Popioul

Utv!!!

The Sub-Forum dedicated to UTV is located here ^od^, I dno about the status of the UTV server. Yet you may find answers to many of your questions in this sticky thread entitled: "UTV LAS matches related (UTV 3.3)" and particularly in post#8 by Cratos and post#9 by me.
  19. Popioul

cant load servers ;<

try and paste this in appropriate section of your unrealtournament.ini file in \system folder: [Engine.GameEngine] CacheSizeMegs=4 UseSound=True ServerActors=IpDrv.UdpBeacon ServerActors=LeagueAS-SP.ServerQuery ServerActors=LeagueAS-SP.ServerUplink unreal.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900...
  20. Popioul

[ADC] says goodbye

Been [ADC] one year (01/2005-03/2006) and then one more year shortly after that (05/2006 to 07/2007). Was fun to play with you m8s! gl in the future :wave: