Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. stéàlth.

the new recordzone!

some nice teamchanging there.
  2. stéàlth.

Pro-As just gets better

btw pulsar Respect to the MAN in the ice cream van. :p
  3. stéàlth.

submitting of maps

deadly why do you keep posting ? your a botting lamer , who is shit at ut, and think you know it all. fuck off and play with your bot. Sorry to rest of you i just hate botters.
  4. stéàlth.

Anti-Mercing Idea

why use ips at all ? just use pass of player account , for each individual player and just put into force each player must use thier full clan name in matches , then you know who to blame for giving his/ her pass away if someone has merced.
  5. stéàlth.

If we delete it we can pretend its not an issue.

theres already plenty of bot threads , why start another lol.
  6. stéàlth.

Anti-Mercing Idea

so eg: stealth in mi5 stealth has unique player pass in matches all players be forced to use full name -Mi5-stealth (dont thinkmi5 take 56kers :P)
  7. stéàlth.

Anti-Mercing Idea

In the Quake ladder , that was the way we used to do it hardcore, people used there player pass (as what would be for ut) for when you sign up for the league. so people from clan ladder on the uta league site can enter. :yes obviously people can give thier pass to other players , but it...
  8. stéàlth.

best trick ever

wow , nice trick ( i couldent play it either sobo lol) what is the draft league ?
  9. stéàlth.

Mercing Idea

p.s any clan looking for recruits ? :p
  10. stéàlth.

Mercing Idea

humphro it wouldent reduce mercing , i think YOU need to think about it. people would do it more because they know they can get away with it, it would make the whole league a joke. You choose the clan to play for , you play for them and them only, or whats the point of the league ? I am pretty...
  11. stéàlth.

Mercing Idea

it still wont stop people m8. they will just use this rule to thier advantage , but also break it too.
  12. stéàlth.

I'm looking for a Assault clan

Hi , i also am looking for a clan now. I have been playing a fair amount of time and have picked up most things. I used to play Quake3 Arena , and well lived on it , but there comes a time when u get bored of it .... lol , after years and ... years ... lol but anyway my msn handle is...
  13. stéàlth.

Mercing Idea

lol , if AoR are a respectable clan , then why have they got a known mercer in it :s
  14. stéàlth.

Recent happenings here

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Yeah!
  15. stéàlth.

Easy method to record your League matches!

the link doesent work ? :(
  16. stéàlth.

FxN vs SpR

true.
  17. stéàlth.

Recent happenings here

sounds like suym that does whats a praccy session btw ? think the last ias one we had was sometime middle of last year ok im new , and correct me if im wrong , but whats the point of practicing ias ? :p
  18. stéàlth.

Recent happenings here

oh ok m8 , what channel does everyone use in uta? i have mirc, we used it on quake.
  19. stéàlth.

Recent happenings here

hi im new to uta , but it seems like allot of people dont get on, i just want a new game to play and have fun , maybe ill go somewhere else lol.