Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Dynamic

SnY Challenges you!

Aye :P
  2. Dynamic

Twnz Has A Small Weener

:fight:
  3. Dynamic

Twnz Has A Small Weener

:rolleyes:
  4. Dynamic

Twnz Has A Small Weener

OMDZ :rofl: :rofl: :x
  5. Dynamic

2vs2

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  6. Dynamic

HAPPY BDAY CoSmiC!!

:bday: m8
  7. Dynamic

1+1= 2 or 1+1=1 ??

Hands ? :rofl:
  8. Dynamic

1+1= 2 or 1+1=1 ??

Mush m8 i think u need a bigger wooden spoon :o :P
  9. Dynamic

1+1= 2 or 1+1=1 ??

as ive now read wat mym said ill correct myself , maybe clan leaders are not free from the rule but no rules were broken to accomdate anyone on this occasion.
  10. Dynamic

1+1= 2 or 1+1=1 ??

Well i think u will find that when u start a new clan the 28 day rule does not apply to the leader. Twnz broke no rules nor had them twisted for him, he simply followed the registration process. Morpheus is another story he is not in SnY and tbh gl to him if he managed to get his access...
  11. Dynamic

1+1= 2 or 1+1=1 ??

very mature and educated response there :nod: i have to wait the 28 days and I WAS IN PDM , do u see me in forums crying about it? NO get over it ffs :rofl:
  12. Dynamic

Dynzzzzzzzzzz

lolololololololol ;)
  13. Dynamic

GG Spr:)

thx mach! :D ggz to you guyz 2 , was an enjoyable match with us having the luck on the close maps :P Cyaz next time :cool:
  14. Dynamic

So-LiD leave the stage!

:wave: cya solid , gl in 2k4 :D pretty nice squad you'll have there after merging with mi5 :drool2:
  15. Dynamic

england

em i aint a biggot cause thats a religious thing , if anything id be a racist but i aint that either , i just love winding you English f00kers up about the footy , coz you all bite like big trouts :P
  16. Dynamic

england

you really are a moaning english cunt aint ya :moon:
  17. Dynamic

england

They have the best golfers , best athletes , tennis , and many more sports , they are just many years behind europe in the football stakes as sports like baseball and basketball and american football are see as thier main sports. Try getting a decent argument merc ffs your boring me :yawn:
  18. Dynamic

england

:rofl: I could ask the same question about England , and as i stated b4 the population of England is massive compared to Scotland , therefor giving you a better chance of being good at whatever, but unfortunatly the English are only good at causing trouble at sporting events (mainly football)...
  19. Dynamic

england

Collina retires after this competition and Meier will be the new #1 ;) and the accuracy of his decision last night proves that he deserves the position as #1 :P
  20. Dynamic

england

Yes Merc you are correct :clap: Scotland is shit on the international front, but what can u expect from a country with a small population like ours. England tho have a massive population and you still SHITE hahahahahaha Englands coming home , their coming home :wave: