Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Player-63

Greeting from Player-63

Hello! how are you all? How is UT-AL going? Long time no see to all of you! Still missing the past days I was enjoying playing with you guys!
  2. Player-63

Looking for new iAS Clan

Looking for a new instaGIB clan, Very active member Have webspace / team speak server to offer also have a 2v2 server [Been used for CUP wars atm] Can play in any posision Im best used as a team player, 1on1 is not the best playin style need more info check my history > »Player~63«
  3. Player-63

Call of Duty 2 Extream Leagues?

Not seen any activity on fraghub for a long time. So was wondering if anyone intressted in making CoD2 Extream League in CTF, TDM, HQ, S&D Clan Base run a PAM Mod cant run or do anything really pritty boaring wars :( Add your comments below and vote on poll
  4. Player-63

[»ULL«] Servers Closed...

[»ULL«] Public Server / 2v2 Server To Be Closed On 28th March 2006 Servers Will Be Changed To CoD2 / BF2 And Back Up For April I Would like to thank all the people that have played on the servers and abused the admin powers :P Big Thanks to Damocles for all his help with the servers...
  5. Player-63

[»ULL«] Public Servers

[»ULL«] Public Servers have had 3 major changes in the last few months OS Change Linux » Windows Server 2003 Hardware Upgrades » 3.4GHz Xeon CPU & 4GB Ram IP Changed » 82.192.80.132:1111 | 82.192.80.132:4444 Main Server | 2v2 Server Server Administrators: [Player-63, Whitey, Freak, Damocles]
  6. Player-63

Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal. The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders. They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars...
  7. Player-63

Hamster Dance Video

:rofl:
  8. Player-63

Dry Ice Bomb

Boom boom boom :cool:
  9. Player-63

Think he forgot to strap it on

http://www.maxxx-videos.de/videos_e_26_0.html :rofl:
  10. Player-63

Google Web Accelerator

Dose anyone use this? had it installed for a week now and its "Saved me 1.9 Hours" Google Web Accelerator System Requirements Operating System: Win XP or Win 2000 SP3+ Browser: IE 5.5+ or Firefox 1.0+ Availability: For users in North America and Europe (during beta testing phase)...
  11. Player-63

Yay

Finaly been playing it on and off for the last week or so owned him got my car back then Cross was a little pissed of and i got away :) Board now no more new games to play :( Just got to wait for UT2007 and Hitman Bloody Money :cool: :bowdown: McLaren SLR
  12. Player-63

Pc Wizard 2006

Screen ShotsSince 1996 PC WIZARD is among the most advanced system information programs on the market. PC WIZARD 2006 is a powerful utility designed especially for detection of hardware, but also some more analysis. It's able to identify a large scale of system components and supports the...
  13. Player-63

[»ULL«] Server [segmentation fault]

Hi, [»ULL«] Public server has had this folt for the last 2 days. think it might have somethink to do with the UTA Auth System but not sure. Checked UCC lines and all major ini's look fine to me. UdpServerUplink: Master Server is master0.gamespy.com:27900 UdpServerUplink: Port 1113...
  14. Player-63

Massive explosions hit fuel depot [UK]

Large explosions have rocked a fuel depot near Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire shooting flames hundreds of feet into the sky. Police say there are 39 casualties, with two people seriously injured. The first blast happened at 0603 GMT at the Buncefield fuel depot, close to junction 8 of the...
  15. Player-63

MSN Messenger Contact Encarta

Ok add this to your MSN Contact list > [email protected] Calculator Encarta Have some fun :)
  16. Player-63

Remove Translocator From [»ULL«] Public Server?

Remove Translocator From [»ULL«] Public Server? Simple Yes / No Vote & Comments Please
  17. Player-63

Smelly Christmas

http://www.jibjab.com/Movies/MoviePlayer.aspx?contentid=27&adp=1 :rofl:
  18. Player-63

Snow

I got my lazy ass out of bed and looked out the window and it was white :D My Car got to go out in it in 30 mins ;) My Area
  19. Player-63

'Nuclear link' to terror suspects

Heard this on the radio couple of hrs ago, so i did some probin on bbc site. Nuclear research reactor was a possible target for a group of men arrested on terrorism charges last week in Australia, police have said. Three of the 18 men arrested had been stopped near the reactor outside Sydney...
  20. Player-63

My Av's Info

Ok i had a few of u PM me for the name of the girl in the av, i had of her in the changing rooms. ;) Her Stats: Name: Annie Swanson B-Day: March 22, 1981 Height: 4'11" Weight: 130 pounds Stats: 42-28-36 Bra: 36DDD Lives: Florida !Don't do a google search at work! :rolleyes: