Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Kaspar.Hauser

ridiculous discussion on DOG server

Lo Fury, instead of continuing the useless discussion on public server: ur noobish m8 'Hero' tried to recruit me for his clan, insisted of knowing which my clan was when i told him i already had 1 - and then spent the rest of the day annoying me with comments that i am lying cause i am too bad...
  2. Kaspar.Hauser

Hi Stylefish!

:wave: nice to see u in the 2nd nicest clan in the league :snowgrin: greetz to NightOwl, Mughi, Winter and the rest of the gang :beer:
  3. Kaspar.Hauser

server admin?

Hi Doggies, really enjoyed to play frequently on ur public standard maps server during the last weeks. Unfortunately there happens to be at least 1 laming flaming little wanker (today he chose the name 'wuzzl', changing name daily as it seems, but same keybinds) who enjoys teamchanging...
  4. Kaspar.Hauser

Win XP pro & UT2004 v3323

!help MyM Hi @ all, especially @ MyM :D unfortunately i have a prob running ut2k4 since i installed SP2 for Win XP. UT 2k4 crashes each time i try to play it, sometimes after while, sometimes directly after i start it. Screen freezes and Computer doesn't react on any input, including task...
  5. Kaspar.Hauser

AS-Cup Group L

Hi [X] m8s, since Bart scared rA away the free spot in AS-Cup Group L has been taken by (-8-) so whoever is in charge, feel free to contact me for a match arrangement! u can contact me via icq 86992610, [email protected], www.rocketjump.co.uk's forums or irc utas channel #8. Greetz and cu...
  6. Kaspar.Hauser

AS-Cup Group L

Hi ADC since Bart scared rA away the free spot in AS-Cup Group L has been taken by (-8-) so whoever is in charge, feel free to contact me for a match arrangement! u can contact me via icq 86992610, [email protected], www.rocketjump.co.uk's forums or irc utas channel #8. Greetz and cu soon!
  7. Kaspar.Hauser

Slap Cloud!

/me slaps Cloud :trout: for general lack of confidence :snowton: GG all!
  8. Kaspar.Hauser

thx for GG *=)IAS(=*

thx for the funmatch - GG all :snowsmil: :wave: @Beanie
  9. Kaspar.Hauser

Happy New Year!

:party2: :beer: :lol:
  10. Kaspar.Hauser

Gg ((LG))

:wave: Thx for GG yesterday :snowsmil:
  11. Kaspar.Hauser

Happy Birthday Ferdi!

:bday: BraiNRaiN. Now you are a big boy, go and do something sane and stop hanging around with those weird snowmen! :beer:
  12. Kaspar.Hauser

Gute Besserung Spunk!

Ich hörte Du leidest unter 'UT und SPAM - Arm', hoffe das kommt bald wieder in Ordnung! Gute Genesung! :snowgrin:
  13. Kaspar.Hauser

Thx for the GG [DFP]

Danke für das gute Spiel Leute :D; wurde dem Anlaß 'Friendly & Fun' voll gerecht. Bis bald :)
  14. Kaspar.Hauser

Questions about Server and ASleague mutator?

:wave: Hi guys. I would like to use my old PC as dedicated server (from time to time). It is connected to my local LAN and shares an internet connection through 'Winroute pro 4.2'. It is possible to join internet games so I guess the NAT forwarding (or whatever ;) ) is working properly. 1.)...
  15. Kaspar.Hauser

Friendly Match?

:) hi spunk, leo and all [dfp] :wave: we should arrange a friendly soon if you like, contact me (=> icq: (-8-)Kaspar.Hauser - 86992610) or any other (-8-) match arranger from my personal point of view i like your server (good ping for me!) greetz, Kasp
  16. Kaspar.Hauser

Happy BDay Locky!

:bday: m8, another year completed :drummer:, good luck for the future! can't believe i know u almost 2 years now in this clan :bah: :guitar: anyways, enjoy your party :jd: and may the force be with you! :trout:
  17. Kaspar.Hauser

Videos?

Hi m8s, during NightOwl's Lan we saw some amazing UT videos. Unfortunately Wintermute and myself (ok, i am old so i have an excuse) forgot to burn some for me on sunday :( I remember 3 videos, i think 2 were AS and 1 was of a swedish ctf/tdm clan. Any1 got some useful link where i can d/l...
  18. Kaspar.Hauser

just drove by...

and wanted to say hi guys :wave: . [/me wonders ain't that lil' BeanieBoy(AMD)? :confused: ] special greetz to grumpy old Hugh and Pat :D
  19. Kaspar.Hauser

this 1 is for my dutch clanm8s

:evil: well, i just found this beautiful site, which is worth a view for every1 who understands a bit german and knows about the very special friendship ;) between german and dutch football teams :fingers: okay boys, flame NOW! :flame:
  20. Kaspar.Hauser

UD := United States Defence Project?

i just noticed that UD changed all user's default settings to research about anthrax instead of cancer, chk UD Forum or utas Distributed Computing Forum if u want to give ur cpu work to cancer research u'll have to change ur device profile back.