Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Kaspar.Hauser

Its MyMs Birthday

No, ain't me, not even similar m8s :prooap:
  2. Kaspar.Hauser

Hello m8 :wave:

Hello m8 :wave:
  3. Kaspar.Hauser

Its MyMs Birthday

dito :bday: m8! :snowgrin:
  4. Kaspar.Hauser

Almost 1 year (edit: 5 years now!)

:hangover: No more birthdays - R.I.P. :wave: Greetings anyways.:D
  5. Kaspar.Hauser

ridiculous discussion on DOG server

:rofl:i know m8 - both of them:hangover:. i shall not sleep bad anyways just considered it better to finish this point here in your forum. i bet they're just doing what i am going to do: watching football, last test vs. serbia... for those of you who live in GB - there is an event soon we call...
  6. Kaspar.Hauser

ridiculous discussion on DOG server

Lo Fury, instead of continuing the useless discussion on public server: ur noobish m8 'Hero' tried to recruit me for his clan, insisted of knowing which my clan was when i told him i already had 1 - and then spent the rest of the day annoying me with comments that i am lying cause i am too bad...
  7. Kaspar.Hauser

(-8-) say goodbye

Hi m8s, i had much fun and loads of thrilling matches during 7 years of (-8-) membership, thx to all of you. I enjoyed a big load of emotions over the years from our always losing start days until today, from the early internal struggles :shout: to the relaxed fun :chilled: of the later years...
  8. Kaspar.Hauser

konnz GOAL thread

actually i did :nod:!
  9. Kaspar.Hauser

konnz GOAL thread

what might happen if i refuse to :nod:?
  10. Kaspar.Hauser

konnz GOAL thread

This 1 IS a fast growing thread. Greetz Kon & Co. Why should I :nod:?
  11. Kaspar.Hauser

konnz GOAL thread

:eek: always thought u avoid real life as far as possible? Hallo Jungs btw :wave:
  12. Kaspar.Hauser

:bday: 1 more year completed! :snowgrin: 12. Octobre 2000 - 12. Octobre 2007 :snowdrunk :grouphug:
  13. Kaspar.Hauser

bday Kaspar.Hauser

Perfect signature for the cause m8 - thx all btw :D I wish u all enjoy ur old age one day as much as i do! Thx and greetings, Kasp
  14. Kaspar.Hauser

Mushty

:rofl: hello Helen btw. :wave: Breen, why do you ride a mountain bike wearing lycra shorts when there aren't even the smallest hills in Holland?
  15. Kaspar.Hauser

Who wants a (-8-) LAN 2007?

/me would like to visit (-8-)LAN 2k7 and see you guys once again. :)
  16. Kaspar.Hauser

iCTF League Discussion

I just imaginationed a horror scenario: Juventus Turin defending Guardia :P
  17. Kaspar.Hauser

iCTF League Discussion

No complaints about yesterday's match from my side. Thx for friendly GG. Generally I don't care too much where ppl defend or which other things (like assrunning) clanbase league considers as 'lame' (except camping spawnpoints). But it would be nice to know which behaviour is 'fair' so i (and...
  18. Kaspar.Hauser

5 years finished! :bananna: :bday: (-8-) :beer: :snowdrunk
  19. Kaspar.Hauser

Lan 2006 Cancled

is that our only invitation or will we get an official 1? :snowgrin: anyways good luck :love:
  20. Kaspar.Hauser

(-8-) Website features

ermm - i know it is not really a new feature... but what about an update of the 'member' section :sofa: