Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Guzzy

Well...

Childish coment! Your behave is not helping never did never will ... Mc can conrfirm full history so can protocol and every ppl from #UTASSAULT channel in that day #RC channel and #UTAPUG , admins already told you to contact protocol so just fucking do it ... About me ( and now talking by...
  2. Guzzy

Change to the TIW in LeagueAS?

Well back in old IDC times ... im telling you like a few years ago ... when we had like 200 F1 pings in portugal we were a Flack + minigun clan ... why because of what MC says in the second post of this thread ... Flack and Minigun well you can just use them for spam ... and well most of...
  3. Guzzy

ADSL & Prices

omg omg omg ... :lol: Fs and we actually complain about our isp around here lol Well we recently have this in Lisbon and only in Lisbon lol Rest they get like dsl 20/1 for around 30 euros lol
  4. Guzzy

Portuguese new Show ...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0YFUosae4ys&mode=related&search= Well here's the history: A guy ask for random ppl in a portuguese street to say something in english ... fucking hilarious ... imo
  5. Guzzy

Portugal is leading in...

WTF cant make quotes its says "To make quotes in this thread you have to register at UTA Summer Kid's CLub!" Bugger :(
  6. Guzzy

France x Portugal

Good game France and gl for the Final ( I hope you guys win it ). Guess we will have another pwnage game againts Germany ... looking for it ... Rest of the silly coments well learn to behave when your team lose!
  7. Guzzy

France x Portugal

Gl frenchies! ;)
  8. Guzzy

Retirement announcement.

:wave: m8 sad to see you leaving to bed so soon ... nite nite ... and guess i see you tomorrow
  9. Guzzy

Real life Godzilla

:rofl: omfg :thumb: n1
  10. Guzzy

Viva Italia

Well sorry abotu last night and few days flames ive been stressed because of exams and mom cancer shits and all life shits ... guess i just load it to you guys and england and nl ... well sorry really!
  11. Guzzy

england vs port

Btw Cracking ... guess it worths a try to learn some german ...
  12. Guzzy

england vs port

well :wave: GER :D
  13. Guzzy

england vs port

Omfg gazzy yoru beeing abit dumb here too ... IVE CLEARLY WROTE INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE ! Of course in UK you talk English ... but well we dont talk English in Portugal because of UK ... we talk it because most of the big business and enterprises in the world are from USA ... so well the...
  14. Guzzy

england vs port

I talked directly to a few ppl and i even wrote the nick names .. few times ... You dont like to see your country flamed ... neither do i ... Fact is that they keep doing it ... About the "facts" well you want more facts then those i just gave to you ? English is the international...
  15. Guzzy

england vs port

Well fact is USA is way more important in the world scene then England ... and thats why you talk english ... i remember you that before USA the international language was actually FRENCH!
  16. Guzzy

england vs port

I was gonna stop posting in this thread but after reading all the craps ive just read i have too ... ( sorry gazzy ) so 1st of all : Dear Xrated Sudeki and rest of 1337 wannabes in this league ( aka gayshu gang ): You all have told shits before Portugal matchs ... hopefully you all have eated...
  17. Guzzy

england vs port

lol soccer is soccer and ADC is ADC ... and ADC always come first :D
  18. Guzzy

england vs port

Well gazzy jsut go to first pages in this thread and find who ... its pretty obvious about sudeky and rest of gayshu gang are always the jerks aroudn here that somehow hate portugal and protuguese dont know why ...
  19. Guzzy

england vs port

anyway Portugal will win ... we have Talibans Support
  20. Guzzy

england vs port

Im just here to check wtf the smartass's that always say shit about Portugal say now ... most of them are NL rest are from UK ... Anyway ... found another gr8 link about the fairplay ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2WxxwYBvrk&search=Crouch%202006