Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. ~]HT$[~Athena

two-V-two Ladder Revamp + Launch

Very good idea that having delivered this mod, thanks :-) Just one question : why only three players per clan and not more (for example, 5) ? That would allow to be sure to have the available players. What's the reason please ?
  2. ~]HT$[~Athena

Hi the Sixth !

Hi ! Never play in this clan lol. Only in the HT$ ;) I'm very sad the sixth are dead... it was a very good clan, and i'm fan of Lupus who is the best fair-play and good player i've ever seen. :) Bye all, and have fun ;)
  3. ~]HT$[~Athena

Hi the Sixth !

How are you ? :) Are you always playing UT ? And how is Lupus ? (if anyone saw him :D ) An hello from south of France ;)
  4. ~]HT$[~Athena

((si><th)) league history

Hi all ! :) Is the Sixth Clan dead ? If yes, it's very sad :( How is Lupus, des he go well ? Kisses, ~Athena~
  5. ~]HT$[~Athena

And UT2004 AS ?

Hi again ! ;) I see you are already active in AS UT... :thumb: But will you decide one day to test and play the Assault mod of UT2004 ? UT is so nice, yes, but every thing evolve... and UT2004 need some fair-play gamers like you ;) Bye ! :)
  6. ~]HT$[~Athena

Ut2k4 Demo The official what do you think of the demo Thread

Hi again ! ;) AS : Someone said that you can't hammer jump. It's false. You can. But you can't launch your team mates with hammer and RL like UT :( It's a very negative point on my opinion. On the other hand, is it real to put a rocket in your mate to make him fly, mmh ? But it's...
  7. ~]HT$[~Athena

Recruiting

Hi everybody ! If you don't find anyone, i would glad to do a part of your way with you if you want. :)
  8. ~]HT$[~Athena

Binds for togglemute and change team

Thanks a lot Joko ! The binds are OK now. PS : I love the AS Mod because there're nice guys who help others, much than the other mods.
  9. ~]HT$[~Athena

Binds for togglemute and change team

Hi everybody ! I'm searching the binds for togglemute and change team. I've tried some commands but they don't function. x=togglemute x=toggle mute ... I think i need an AS pack that i haven't got, but which one ? Thanks to reply to an AS newbie...
  10. ~]HT$[~Athena

What about you ?

Hi Cece, thanks for the kiss :)
  11. ~]HT$[~Athena

Loves...

Athena does ;)
  12. ~]HT$[~Athena

What about you ?

Thanks Cazzy :) Yes, Nina, sure ;) cya !
  13. ~]HT$[~Athena

What about you ?

Hi Rel@x, hi Lupus, Yes, we play ot UT AS, and UT2003 AS now, we play too CTF, DDOM and other mods. Lupus can say that to you ;) Happy to see you alive, Lupus, yes really lot of work you must have... ;) I'm in holidays this friday until end of august :cool: So hope to cu soon ! :)
  14. ~]HT$[~Athena

What about you ?

Hello ! I'm a french friend of Lupus, and there's a long time i didn't see him. So i come to take some news about him. I know too Nina. Is the clan Sixth always alive ? Do you play to UT2003 AS ? The UT2003's maps are nice, and better i think, there are beautiful. The only "black...