Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. F

Call of Duty 2 Extream Leagues?

hope it dose get running would be a lot of fun for the cod players and the
  2. F

need i ias or std

need a clan ias or std lol played 4 years and cant play ut to same my live but can only snipe lol but better then shaun 2004 lol i have 56k and a abc computer
  3. F

Std n Ias Cless

lol shaun u have not m8 u loking 4 a clan look closer to home lol
  4. F

Hull "ull" Chav report

lol f.ukc the chavs
  5. F

[hot]

We Are Seeking 4 Some Ias Players What Like To Play 4 Fun Ho Speak English And Us Ts
  6. F

[hot] Loking 4 Ias Players

WE ARE SEEKING SOME PLAYERS THAT CAN PLAY IAS WE ARE A FUN CLAN IF YOU ARE INTRESTED PLEZ ICQ 171017802 OR MSN ME @ [email protected] IF YOU WANT A TRIAL. BUT ONLY IF YOU LIKE TO HAVE SOME FUN AND SICK IN THE HEAD. THEN YOU ARE WELL COME
  7. F

can we got this sorted

hi m8 s i am the hot clan leader can we sort some thing out with this war and all so will you get msn or icq
  8. F

hot div 2 neds new player 4 ias

[hot] are looking 4 new ias players to join div 2 to help us in there so if any 1 want to have fun let me no
  9. F

-={Mi6}=-ProAS

i m8s you loking 4 players m8 i have adsl and i am english
  10. F

>-MC-< Need Players :\

do you need a sniper
  11. F

Nil Clan looking for 1-2 members

i am am sniper .i no a lot of launchers i am engilsh got adsl my bested weopon is sniper good with all the other
  12. F

iAS cless

i am looking 4 players but if you are after a div 1 clan i guess i am f...ed them :topic: ;) ;)
  13. F

looking 4 ias players

looking 4 ias play what want some fun
  14. F

looking 4 new players

hi all i am leader of [HOT] clan and i am looking 4 some play that want to play 4 fun if you are a moaner you are not well come lol contact me on [email protected] or icq me on 206739150
  15. F

looking 4 players

hi all looking 4 some players ho are willing to play 4 fun justed started in the league if so lookat my profile and icq m8 if thax 4 reading sad note thax [ freakster]