Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

Help with Pinging other servers

Hey Guys I need help with this, i cant ping or find any servers other than Populated Servers.. Somehow the Masterserver doesnt work on all other... dm, capture flag or assault.. hehe So when i got a new Ip i can put is as favorite but cant fine any server my self :/ hope u can help me...
  2. S

People with OpgenGL

hey I have serious problems with light and to see a bit futher than example in ball frem start to the 2nd rock. I cant see peps if they are standing still.. I think its my OpenGl or something and i got fov 80 I wondered if peps wanted to help me upload theyr UnrealTournament.ini or just...
  3. S

UT is too dark

i just bought a laptop with a ati 9700 radeon graphic card but in my UT its tooo dark i cant see a thing its almost impossible and i guess it shudnt be that way i use the drivers which i got... if any one know how to fixed it will be glad to hear it
  4. S

UC gonna RETIRE after this month. Last match against ULL

Hello all As the title says UC gonna quit after this month. Lots of UC members have lost their interest, so they are leavin the league. I dont think lots of em will be interested to join a new clan, as they want to quit and play ut2k4 instead. But u can ask in our channel if u want to try to...
  5. S

Nts Birthday :d

HAPPY BDay bro :) I know u will get a good bday so LETS PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY