Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

Help with Pinging other servers

Hey Guys I need help with this, i cant ping or find any servers other than Populated Servers.. Somehow the Masterserver doesnt work on all other... dm, capture flag or assault.. hehe So when i got a new Ip i can put is as favorite but cant fine any server my self :/ hope u can help me...
  2. S

(-8-) say goodbye

Bye Snownies been fun playin with and against u.. I know alot of ur players since they have been in UC and ooooh yeah lots of fun we have on TS hehehe Sad to see ur leaving but when its almost too easy and get a winning streak like that well u have to be bored =) I hope some of u still...
  3. S

I want to know why? (map bugs discussion)

I never heard of these bugs!! really just seen them and for me its seems kinda foolish to ban a person for a game that doesnt even count. i might wud understand them if they were abuse in a match UT is running very low and lots of people gettin inactive just see the league now.. Beginning to...
  4. S

People with OpgenGL

If i wante the red and blue color a bit sharper or brighter is that posible ?? i have tried to set gammered and blue to higher and lower but seems like it have no effects
  5. S

People with OpgenGL

lol why is that a nono?? cuz i got ATI Radoeon... shud i use d3d instead ??
  6. S

People with OpgenGL

hey I have serious problems with light and to see a bit futher than example in ball frem start to the 2nd rock. I cant see peps if they are standing still.. I think its my OpenGl or something and i got fov 80 I wondered if peps wanted to help me upload theyr UnrealTournament.ini or just...
  7. S

AUT quits StdAS

Bye AUT.. We had great foughts gonna miss u :) :bye:
  8. S

Anyone up for UTA ictf

guess whos back.. back again Skumler is back tell a friend Count the Danish gimp in :D
  9. S

PP you slag..prac more :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D I hope u gonna drink alot of beers and get :stompa:
  10. S

UT is too dark

thx for the replies and i have tried everything and its only the OpenGl that works... new/other driver just fucked it more up lol.... Thx m8s
  11. S

UT is too dark

i just bought a laptop with a ati 9700 radeon graphic card but in my UT its tooo dark i cant see a thing its almost impossible and i guess it shudnt be that way i use the drivers which i got... if any one know how to fixed it will be glad to hear it
  12. S

European Assault Cup - 2005

Well im really From Vietnam but as i can see that other gimps from vietnam betrayed our country :P ClouD Drag Syl Quy Killer Haha :P But dunno if they wud make that team :P cant remember who else is Vietnamese :D
  13. S

European Assault Cup - 2005

I want to sign up aswell :D Skumler - Denmark - Camper :P (backdef) - NO
  14. S

']['¢ø Leaves IAS League

shame :( now me and wakk gonna find another clan since i neva heard from wakk where we gonna join,, was fun :) cya around
  15. S

Facts about Psy

Great Teamwork admins :) Nice to see some still cares bout UTA and the league.. I neva kneel for any1.. but in this case i have too /me kneels for the admins :) But even tho it comes as a shock... Psy has always been there for me, to kick botters, help settings servers, he done a great...
  16. S

¦FxN¦ take a bow.

Cya Fxn. :spockfla:
  17. S

UC gonna RETIRE after this month. Last match against ULL

Hehe Lo biebel :) i will btw CONTACT him u lazy fag :P Yeah NEKRO lets play Sl in a bit damn i miss those days we laught.. But u lots knew it wud come soon.. Tho i didnt even expected that it wud be that soon we left.. Actually i thought it wud be after Christmas :( but it didnt.. so for...
  18. S

UC gonna RETIRE after this month. Last match against ULL

Hello all As the title says UC gonna quit after this month. Lots of UC members have lost their interest, so they are leavin the league. I dont think lots of em will be interested to join a new clan, as they want to quit and play ut2k4 instead. But u can ask in our channel if u want to try to...
  19. S

ICTF leaugue

There is Clanbase... http://www.clanbase.com/ladders.php?gid=5 most of the clans are on quakenet server
  20. S

It´s time...

Cya TUT hf And dont forgot us :)