Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Casper

geography lesson needed?

Old stuff, but might still be funny for ppl who haven't seen it http://www.aztlan.net/stupid_americans.htm
  2. Casper

suicide in an interrogation room

don't know if this is old or not, i'll post it anyway so those who haven't seen it can read interesting reading...there is also a clip but if you are going to watch it be sure to read so you know what you are about to view removed at request
  3. Casper

Do you know Kimbo?

If not, here is your chance The guy is a underground fighter. Not really a fan of the subfighting myself, bunch of idiots pounding eachother in backstreets etc i still find the post funny, especially when they ask him about his one and only loss and he answers "I shoulda kicked his ass...
  4. Casper

slang update!

for those who haven't seen it :D http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/children/kidtalk.mspx
  5. Casper

2005!!!

this goes against everything i believe in, but what the hell here it goes... Happy new year ppl!!! : :yipee: :footy: :beer: :party2: :mosher: :!ola: BO lives on forever baby! :grouphug: :love: our famous :rocket: is gonna rule 2005 :P
  6. Casper

BO-Team recruiting!

The BO Team are currently the lookout for new talented members. If you are interested in joining the legend either reply in this thread or drop by our channel on quakenet #boteam :D We would like you to: -Be a teamplayer -Be available for atleast 3 matches a month (we mostly play...
  7. Casper

no comment....

Maybe posted before, dunno. Just thought it was so lame deserved a post anyway. http://www.hot97.com/av/video/exclusives/slapfest-day8.asx
  8. Casper

Em Guld

ZLATAN sha la la la la!!!!!!!11 ZLATAN sha la la la la la!!!!!!!!1
  9. Casper

everyday life in #boteam!!

k thought i'd post an somewhat shortened log of discussion when poof was gonna help me with Civ III :D we get of to a slow start when i asked him for some help (he dcc me the game during the night before) [10:16] <Flexibel> go have brekfeast come help me install civ eh [10:17]...
  10. Casper

oh yeah!

finally exams are over and done with, now im just gonna concentrate on having fun in the sun as they say! :D and yes we have beautiful women here in sweden to make it all much more fun ;) take that you german and british gimps with your ugly women :barf: :P
  11. Casper

oh yeah...

the sunny weather is coming along nicely here in sweden, and with it follows short skirts, tight tops and a lot more to stare at :D in particular saturday is supposed to be really nice! and ad to this the fact that on saturday sweden is gonna kick some US faggot ass for sure now that...
  12. Casper

Joining us!

]>BO<[ is on the lookout for a quality player for the Std-squad. The usual requirements apply, but what counts the most is that you are a good Assault player that plays UT to have lots of fun! :D If you think you are made of the right stuff then drop by our channel, #boteam on quakenet...
  13. Casper

Ut2k4!!

So, anyone else tried the demo? What did you all think?? Personally, i like the player movements more than ut2k3, was quite smooth even with my shitty machine. DM was definately more fun than ut2k3 :D Onslaught was nice, driving around and flying shit could prolly be fun if you get to...
  14. Casper

Best of 2003 - quotes only

so many funny and long quotes ill make seperate thread. And the winners are..... :drummer: <thePROPHET> lol kil <thePROPHET> spamming lesbian forums eh <Kil-Jaiden> indonesia lesbian forum, i will have indonesia lesbien soldier !! eat that <thePROPHET> lololol...
  15. Casper

Best of 2003!!

Thought we do a "best of", if you come up with more cool categories just ad them. :) 1. Best war (most fun, you pld well yourself or whatever) 2. Worst war (maybe had to play siege and high speed in same war? :shake: ) 3. BO member of the year ( maybe the best spammer ? No editing...
  16. Casper

why change a good thing?

Playoff 1: 2H)FBC2 vs 2B)RiS - TBA 1st/2nd/3rd Unneeded Playoff 2: 2H/B)Loser of Playoff1 vs 3A)BO - TBA 4th/5th/6th - BO Forfeits :D ;) I think we are just lazy mofos that cba doing the whole playoff thing, plus div 2 sux :p:
  17. Casper

eh...wtf?

lmao watch out all you guys, we are on "tHe list" http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=3903
  18. Casper

New public server

Thought I would bring it to the attention of those who might not know...Thx to Brave BO-team now has a server, and it is also public so the whole community can enjoy :thumb: 12 players and 1 spec, definately worth trying out unreal://213.202.196.112:7777
  19. Casper

First tournament starts!

Now enough ppl have signed up for us to be able to have a nice 1v1 DM tournamnet. Just a couple more and we can also do a miniature 2v2 assault league...so tell me if you wanna play!! :D Players for 1v1 DM so far: Lohen QQ Towanda Casp Paa Brave P00f Still lots of slots open...
  20. Casper

tournaments

Now that Brave provides rocking server :thumb: we should try and fix some tournaments. Who would win the low grav rocket arena challenge?? Who would be king of Liandri in iDM?? Who would own Morbias with just redeemer?? ;) And maybe some more traditional stuff like a 2v2 assault tourney...