Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. O

snurf still clanless ffs

guess i didn't hype enough last time.... in fact didn't hype at all. anyway, snurf (thats me), is looking for a std-as clan. Double/triple hammer, where launchee has to hammer too, and sniping is not my best, due to little practice in that department and no sniper bind. Single hammer...
  2. O

bored

here is a little something. and a translation list for u leet assault gimps who dont understand the language :D blowjob : hammerlaunch slut : multiclanning merc alley : clan server fuck : frag died : finished the final objective If you mush know its from "Slut girl".
  3. O

ex EF seeking new clan.

U also know me as snurf. Basically im looking for a stdAS clan so i can play in the league again by the end of the month, but im not in a hurry. Havent been arsed to learn double hammerjump (and that sort) properly, sniping or rippertricks. If u can teach me, fine, else dont depend on these...
  4. O

help recommend new gxf card

Im looking to replace my gf2mx400 with a higher spec card and id like some recommendation from u lot. We are talking in the budget range (~100euro or less). I have been looking at this url for performance comparisons (http://www6.tomshardware.com/graphic/20030120/vgacharts-04.html) Im however...
  5. O

links and download of AL stuff

I, for one, would really like to see at least a links page put up, to eg the Assault Leage mod homepage, Pure / CSHP, AL maps (those with AL in name). Possibly also "plain" custom assault maps. Being that this is pretty much THE place to go if you want to play assault. Yes, i know that...
  6. O

available for recruiting if interested

Just signed up here at Assault League. Some of you I have met on boomtown (mostly), orange or (rarely) jolt. Mostly experienced in the standard maps, but I know bridge and asthenosphere quite well. Can also navigate ballistic, golgotha and desert storm but too little experience on other...