Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. P

Wow, just checked my messages for first time in a couple of years - hi gen!!! You still around?

Wow, just checked my messages for first time in a couple of years - hi gen!!! You still around?
  2. P

Old UTA players you miss...

I'm having a moment of nostalgia... I miss lots of old UTA players. YAY for facebook so I get to keep in touch with some of you. And YAY for Cazman who came all the way from Holland > USA to visit! xx Miss all my FJS/sixth!
  3. P

most memorable clan match

Fjs! <3
  4. P

uta baby!

Jas and I are happy to announce that Baby Quinlan arrived last month, Sept 19th. :) We met on as-overlord 11 years ago so he's an official ut-as baby!!
  5. P

jas b'day thread (big 4-0!)

Thanks everyone! He had a lovely day, heading out for dinner tonight (yay for babysitters). Will post some pics soon, Rich! Have a great weekend everyone! (And yes, happy b'day to you too BB!). xx
  6. P

jas b'day thread (big 4-0!)

Hey peeps!! xxx Jas turns 40 on Friday and I was hoping a few of our old UT friends might post a wee message to him here so I can print them out and pop them in his b'day card for a wee moment of nostalgia. :) Thanks - hope you're all well! xx
  7. P

I did it today

Jas and I were thinking of u last night Berend!!! We had on some piano music and it reminded him of when you drove him back down south from one of the meet ups, awww. xx
  8. P

What are you listening to right now?

Ercola ft. Daniella - Every Word
  9. P

<3 my doggy

lovely animals... rogan has gotten so big since I last saw photos of him!
  10. P

reinstalled!! :o

So.. Jas and I reinstalled UT over the weekend!! We wondered if any of our buddies fancied meeting up on a server for old times sake? Our pings suck but that is the least of our worries... I couldn't figure out how to finish frigate last night! lol. Anyone up for it? :D
  11. P

<3 my doggy

that is a cute wee cat ck! hasn't anyone got a chinchilla?! :D Ava is asleep on the sofa after her breakfast...
  12. P

<3 my doggy

Just sharing some goofy pics of our basset hound, Ava... anyone else wanna share cute pics of their pets? :)
  13. P

When did you register your hotmail / msn account?

27th August 1998
  14. P

I added u! :D
  15. P

:wave:
  16. P

Never ask Muse to lipsync...

<3 muse
  17. P

syphus <3
  18. P

cchhhaaappppyyyyy!!!!!! XxxXxx CS and CJ are on my facebook Tans - want me to send u the info? xx
  19. P

What are you listening to right now?

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
  20. P

Prometeus' recent alcohol test

:lol: