Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. G

Booo

Lol. Just checking if the league still exists. Apparently it does. Nice. Fortunately I remembered my pass to the forum :P Junkies ! Greetings from an an ex-UT junkie (now WoW-Junkie.)
  2. G

->swap<- leaves UTA

Jaman ert, shout when you get the game and i will wow you :D
  3. G

->swap<- leaves UTA

And if only that god damn WoW could be available again in the stores so I can start gaming again ! :mad: oh, and ggs UTA. :D
  4. G

lotr for gamers ?

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=235281
  5. G

Revenge of the god damn MOUSELAG !! heeeeelp

"Fixed" my problem. If someone happens to get similar problem...heres what I did. I went back to D3D. After having tested the various d3d versions I found out that v436 now works (and it works great). To get rid of framerate drops, I changed (in unrealtournament.ini) NoFractalAnim=True...
  6. G

Thx for all the input. now I have some more things to test :) ... bah nothing helped. Still have the whole screen covered in a black square pattern when starting UT in opengl :(
  7. G

Revenge of the god damn MOUSELAG !! heeeeelp *Fixed it :)* Man this is so friggin annoying. First I had a geforce 2 gts, played UT in d3d and experienced the infamous mouselag issues. That problem I solved eventually. Then I upgraded to a radeon 9600 pro and was forced to tweak and tweak...
  8. G

Good Bye UTA

gl :) Had some fun and intense matches. Hopefully I will be able to get swap into CSS also and we can continue taking turns in spanking butts there. :done:
  9. G

{SK} Searching friendly

Ya, friendlies are fun.
  10. G

rofl weird prob

Auto Mooo is on? Preferences -> cowstuff -> sounds (If i remember correct)
  11. G

Cheaters contacted by Attorney for Epic Games

" Suing your customers isn't a sustainable business model!" .... pfft!! If those "customers" choose to behave like idiots, then sue them to hell. And tbh that sports talk really was a BAD example. Why on earth would that suing-letter-action be a bad idea ? Enlighten me.
  12. G

a good CO OP fps, anyone ?

Any one know any good fps game where me and my friend can play in co-op mode? I mean not like UT or rainbow six but more like farcry , something more "adventurish". (does farcry have co-op mode ?)
  13. G

Global Player Login System for League Matches?

Use credit card number as login. That way no one will give away their pass. :clap:
  14. G

Minigun FAQ

Perhaps the varying use of miniguns is because of somthing like this: In DM the sole purpose is to frag as much ppl, in as short time, as possible. (In most DM-maps not possible with a minigun bcos either ppl run away or they take u out with in "instant killer"? More effective to use "instant...
  15. G

[imperiosus] Clanmovie

After having clicked through 10 pages or so i think im put in a waiting line for download. Damn annoying. Hope the movie is good.
  16. G

ICQ gone weird...help :(

Weird thing.... today when i fired up icq.....the contactlist has been emptied ! I have no contacts anymore. Read the icq forum...more ppl have it and someone said it was connected to AOL not letting ppl use older versions of icq that do not have advertisments...but my icq has...
  17. G

motorsounds

http://piazza.iae.nl/users/vaneeden/Movies/Motorsounds/motorsounds.html
  18. G

New Admins

Well pld basdo. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: And all of the new team. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  19. G

http://naat.utn00b.org/index.htm

Seems like an interesting rule format. Really need to fight to stay top. Doubt we'll end up there, but gl.
  20. G

style ur windows

Have been looking around those sites mentioned and wow ! Damn some of those look really cool, i didnt even know things like that existed. So now im tempted to fuck up my pc again. What i am wondering is if the dll-hack-themes also allow for the fancy buttons and info and extra stuff that...