Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. $kånÐî$k

search for a clan

Hi everyone. i'm active again.i'll tryed to play some other game but it was impossible to me to stop to play ut. and like i'm clanless atm i'll ask if a clan need a good player. i'm available on icq. l8ta.
  2. $kånÐî$k

got my conn back

ffs cant comeback on irc, seems my account dont working at all. If someone can give me a touch on icq! l8ta guys. :D
  3. $kånÐî$k

Election today in Be !

I'm gonna vote right now and i know for who but i know nothing gonna change here. the country is separeted by two different languages and it's a view of selection for working too. Here in belgium if u able to speak the two language,u have more change to find a good job. well i'm...
  4. $kånÐî$k

Bye Bye UAF !

well i just see it right now UAF is death. :( Only Luwe stay on the playering. wanna say good luck to [UK] clan who start with almost all the players UAF have in his squad. Good luck in the league guys ! :cool:
  5. $kånÐî$k

Looking for a Pro clan

I want to play in a pro clan too. but u need to know i play primary for the IAS league if we had a match at same day,same hour ! looking for a nice clan to get some fun together ! I'm available most of the time on icq! cheerz. :D
  6. $kånÐî$k

i finded a new game !

this is what i find for my kids.!! watch like they're happy !! :D
  7. $kånÐî$k

my new game

this is what i foubnd for my kids ! :D
  8. $kånÐî$k

UT_Lords are recruiting

The LORDS need YOOOOO !! Well we need 2 players asap in our squad . requirement: 1) U need a good connection 2) U need to be available most of the match we have. 3) U need to have a good knowledge in AS and DM 4) U need to be an hardcore player and not a noob. soz!! 5) U need to be...
  9. $kånÐî$k

UT_Lords are recruiting

The LORDS need YOOOOO !! Well we need 2 players asap in our squad . requirement: 1) U need a good connection 2) U need to be available most of the match we have. 3) U need to have a good knowledge in AS and DM 4) U need to be an hardcore player and not a noob. soz!! 5) U need to be...
  10. $kånÐî$k

UT_Lords are recruiting

11. $kånÐî$k

UT_Lords are recruiting

12. $kånÐî$k

UT_Lords are recruiting

We need two players for our squad ! Requirement: 1)U need to have a good connection ( ADSL or CABLE ) 2)U need to be available most of the matchs we have. 3)U need to be an assault player confirmed. 4)U need to understand and talking english. 5)U need to be an hardcore player. 6)U...
  13. $kånÐî$k

Editing signature !

someone can help me! the link for the signature-Editor is broken. i allready thx u for ur help.
  14. $kånÐî$k

hi guys !

Droping by to say Hi dudes ! :D And for telling ya Virus_Z wasent ^Z^.! ^Z^ is another french guys what i know. We played togheter in =FBC= . Héhé !! Yeah just imagine how many french we are in league FS!! And we never will be able to make just one strong team who'll stay in 1 DIV...