Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. '//3iRd(o)

LeagueAS140Plus ("ASPlus") fork of IG+ now available for full testing

tl;dr; IG+ is now available and most (hopefully all) compatibility issues with LeagueAS140 have now been patched. Vote for AS+ (or +AS) maps in Map Vote, or use !setmode ASplus to play in PUG matches. And the full story: So, in case you missed it, it's 2024 already. Shocking, I know. But...
  2. '//3iRd(o)

Alternative routing & tunnels to PUG servers

Public diverse routing alternatives: - On-demand server #1 via Microsoft POP: unreal://ut1a.utassault.net - On-demand server #2 via Microsoft POP: unreal://ut2a.utassault.net - On-demand server #3 via Microsoft POP: unreal://ut3a.utassault.net - On-demand server #4 via Microsoft POP...
  3. '//3iRd(o)

2023 forum upgrade

Well, I thought I'd post something here at least for the 3 people who visit this place each year to let them know: If it wasn't obvious, the forums have been upgraded! With the major uplift comes a bit of a re-theme, and re-coding our Auth Config to be a proper XenForo add-on. You're welcome...
  4. '//3iRd(o)

Lag Compensating Weapons (LCWeapons / lcAS)

tl;dr; Lag Compensating Weapons (LCWeapons / LC) is a fairly new mod written by Higor (CacoFFF) aiming to balance client and server side processing of hitscan weapons. In Pug matches, LCWeapons is only enabled when the Pug game mode is "lcAS". Please be sure to check with all signees before...
  5. '//3iRd(o)

UT multi-version co-existence

Thought this might help a few people since we're embarking on interesting times with the advent of a new UT patch, imminently on the horizon. I've been doing this for years on servers and clients (and editors), but thought it worthwhile sharing for others too. Most people already know that UT...
  6. '//3iRd(o)

Weapon Binds & Sniper Rifle mod

Hi, It's become apparent (again), that through weapon testing (again) there's quite a few of you with binds that use the "getweapon" command followed by a specific class name for the weapon, e.g. "getweapon sniperrifle". The default syntax for weapon switching (which you can see in your...
  7. '//3iRd(o)

UTA Auth revival

Hi, It's come to our attention that certain people are trying to dodge their shockingly abysmal UT Stats history by taking advantage of the Auth system not working properly since 2015 :P So - I've rectified this situation and refreshed the UTA Auth system to (kinda) work with the new forums...
  8. '//3iRd(o)

2015 Forum migration, updates & issues

Update 13/10/15:- Some forum permissions (private clan boards) have now been updated; purely based on how recently they'd been used (most not in the last year). If you still can't access yours and are desperate for them, then please post here and I'll sort on a first-come-first-served basis...
  9. '//3iRd(o)

Onlive - first title only £1

For those who have been living like a hermit, Onlive UK has launched, with the EU service to follow sometime later. It's a cloud based remote gaming solution, so instead of needing beefy hardware on your PC, the servers do all the work and all you receive is a rendered stream, while sending the...
  10. '//3iRd(o)

Steam Weekend

Some mega deals going on over at Steam this weekend. Noteably today, they're pushing the Unreal Pack down from £22.99 to £7.82. The UT99 component is being sold for £2.99 !! :cool: So, I recommend highly that you spam everyone with this link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/13240/ and get...
  11. '//3iRd(o)

Apb

Who's signed up already then? ZDfeQjlMxMg Download the installer: http://eu.apb.com/downloads/eu-installerMS Demo runs from 12th to 19th June, get your key from: http://keys.rockpapershotgun.com/ or http://www.keytothecity.ea.com/ Then sign up here...
  12. '//3iRd(o)

Djo

It's probably been posted before, but I don't sit around watching every new thread that hits this part of the forums :P - nonetheless, I lol'd:- 414TmP12WAU PWq56gcbOi8 DPYGFNIv_Ak
  13. '//3iRd(o)

O-MG - preview

idgRCBbv-Dc Spawned from the original ideas of Muttley (here), the project was taken over in early 2004 from some of the earlier builds which were still available. One year and 5 alpha builds later, the project hit a stand-still, until April 2008 when Che (Snuggs) revived the concept builds...
  14. '//3iRd(o)

France Telecom

"Unfortunately" we will be having problems with France Telecom users being able to connect to our servers. If you are affected by this outage, please feel free to state your business in this thread.
  15. '//3iRd(o)

Cup stats

Delivered: http://utassault.net/cupstats/?p=utarecent Sorry about the dodgy theme, if anyone wants to fix it, then they're welcome to try. It isn't automagically pulling in the data, but MyM has agreed to grab the relevant logs for it to process.
  16. '//3iRd(o)

Player contacts

As a couple of you have noticed, some players now have a yellow icon next to their name in the clan rosters... Don't worry - they haven't been suspended (yet :P)... All this means is that within their profile, they have an invalid or missing email address (not verified). While this won't...
  17. '//3iRd(o)

AS-NavaroneAL

Again, thanks to GRZ for nudging me to get this one released. There were a couple of game-play bugs and some more visual bugs which have been ironed out; one or two minor cuts may remain, but it's nothing game affecting. We'll hopefully get this in the map pool soon :) Enjoy!
  18. '//3iRd(o)

League Server IP updates - part 1

Ok, first update this month:- League Servers 1 & 2: Now residing back in Groningen, NL, temporary IP addresses (new permanent to follow later this month). EU-(NL)#1 - unreal://91.196.105.131:7777/ EU-(NL)#2 - unreal://91.196.105.131:7787/ League Server #3 (ex #5 NL): Later in the month the...
  19. '//3iRd(o)

League server changes March 2009

Just a quick heads-up note to everyone... We will be undergoing a few changes this weekend, and I'll follow up this post with the confirmed details once everything is in place. The result of which, we will be dropping server 3, and servers 1 and 2 will be moving to a new data centre (still...
  20. '//3iRd(o)

UTAStats - Feb 2009

Hey - it wouldn't be any fun if UTStats didn't break a server every 6 months, would it? :P Yes, yes, it's time again to say goodnight to UTStats for a while. It's still currently kindly hosted by pinny; but there is a problem with one of the disks on the server, so in order to avoid trashing...