Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. -ban-

get my app !

did you ever try bootcamp? ;)
  2. -ban-

pictures pictures pictures

max :rofl:
  3. -ban-

What are you listening to right now?

312Sb-2PovA
  4. -ban-

What are you listening to right now?

gRww6F_aDHc
  5. -ban-

Torp Jr

great news. i wish you all the best :)
  6. -ban-

3rd of 3 UTA Meetings 2013 OKTOBERFEST

will be there if enough people "sign up" ;)
  7. -ban-

New server location & donations

Routenverfolgung zu www.utapug.net [109.234.199.213] über maximal 30 Hops: 1 3 ms 2 ms 3 ms fritz.box [192.168.2.1] 2 11 ms 10 ms 11 ms 217.0.118.158 3 15 ms 14 ms 12 ms 87.186.236.198 4 16 ms 16 ms 17 ms 194.25.6.58 5 16 ms 16...
  8. -ban-

No Sound?!

(19:51:05) *( Banshee ) did you try to do a right click and chose activate? (19:51:17) *( Banshee ) that normaly happens when a source is disabled or not plugged in (19:52:07) *! Banshee slaps kaka
  9. -ban-

10. -ban-

uta baby!

great news! gratz :)
  11. -ban-

12. -ban-

i wasnt sure if you would understand what im trying to tell you since a lot of people allready told you, that you are dumb as a door. you just have to see the context, and that is about funny pictures. but as i know, you are some kind of a master in opening stupid threads, so feel free to...
  13. -ban-

wie wärs wenn du dich auf das allgemeine topic beschränkst und nur bilder postest die für die allgemeinheit lustig sind und sich nicht auf deine private verquere ansicht von humor beziehen. danke
  14. -ban-

Unreal engine Direct3D 11 renderer

orly? :P and yes, i got windows seven and dx11. i should have said that it stoped working since i installed the high detail textures.
  15. -ban-

Unreal engine Direct3D 11 renderer

mh. it keeps freezing my ut after a while and then crashes with that msg: (and ideas?)
  16. -ban-

:)
  17. -ban-

musicquiz

on my album (yes shame on me) its "everything i do (i do it for you)" :P
  18. -ban-

musicquiz

you should tag the files right :p "bryan adams - i do it for you?" its called everything i do, tho
  19. -ban-

kevin bacon ;) *edit* argh