Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Saytan

Half-Life 2 goes gold

If any of you care.
  2. Saytan

PC is fucked

If im not mistaken those symbols are the Wingdings font. Try going into display properties and changing to another Theme, maybe it will dig up some other font somwhere.
  3. Saytan

Write your own suicide note...

Are the images on that site hosted by Tripod by any chance?
  4. Saytan

fo wit ur unfair badrep voting fs

Quoted for Truth.
  5. Saytan

But Rookie called me a rude word!! My poor Virgin eyes :(
  6. Saytan

Seriously lol :lol: Its a line of green dots next to your post count, nothing more. I cannot stress enough the sheer and utter insignificant impact on my well being that bad rep mark would bring :lol:
  7. Saytan

Your average scouser

Actually they are from Rotherham :P
  8. Saytan

Ctrl + V

/
  9. Saytan

A very interesting word

xylomaphone!
  10. Saytan

Were you here for the advent of launching?

Late March 2000 i think taken by Moonraker, ive got earlier than that ive taken myself somewhere im sure.
  11. Saytan

Remember the chicken?

"Those WMDs must be around here." "I know how to dance." god thats crap.
  12. Saytan

Your Favourite Smell?

Creosote.
  13. Saytan

The Offical Doom 3 Thread

A lot of 9800 users are having problems with this game, Carmack said the Doom3 engine would not take well to overclocking and he wasnt kidding. But it seems the 9800 pro/xt is clocked pretty close to the bone @ default clock speeds, many ppl have actually had to underclock their card to play the...
  14. Saytan

style ur windows

Just my opinion but i think this is a fucking awful program especially when running in Aston shell mode, no Marqee select, no simple drag and drop and no simple copy/paste unless you are navigating within individual windows. All the functionality of windows goes right out of the window for good...
  15. Saytan

anyone work in pest control ?

wtf i could have sworn a put a link in there :\ bad Mojo. http://www.diytools.co.uk/diy/Main/Product.asp?iProductID=1117
  16. Saytan

anyone work in pest control ?

These things fucking rule, its amazing what a difference they make. Ive got 2 in my house one upstairs and one downstairs and ive not seen hardly a single spider, woodlouse or anything like that in 16 months now. They might look a bit gimmicky but try dropping a spider in front of one and...
  17. Saytan

Diablo2 - Ladder Reset!

Any of you playing Hardcore? its getting rather dull joining and aborting countless Baal runs because 99% of the ladder players are Blizzard Sorcs :crap:
  18. Saytan

2k4 ed error :S

Basically the error means that Ued cant find a cubemap that you are using somewhere in your map within the AW-cubes package. Looking at the AW-cubes package there is no MesaEnv1 cubemap in there, did you make the cubemap yourself but forgot to save it? or did you grab the cubemap from...
  19. Saytan

where do we all go on vacation?

Grimsby
  20. Saytan

No they arent, and the way its looking i dont think ATI are going to fix it. More likley a 3rd party solution will be needed, Mindspring.com have a gamma ramp utility to try.