Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Firestar

Elo^^

Yo Anti, forgot to reply to this last week doh...... What you up to these days, still playing WoW? Give us a shout on msn when you eventually come back online.
  2. Firestar

The Power of GreySkull!!!

plus we on ts or vent, not just assault maps we have been playing that king of the hill or slave (whatever its called) the other week and dom before that and CTF a few times.
  3. Firestar

hmmmm someone didn't keep it secret enough now Skele has found out, just kidding m8 :) yeah thursdays are when we get back together. Lam and Blob were playing last week :D Still not see Anti turn up yet, I think Tommy has confiscated his PC
  4. Firestar

wtf are you all in the slammer?

Thursday night's reunion night :p Anti, get your lazy admin arse online to stop that mf Tommy :D Even Skel might turn up if he can stop playing 2k4 ;)
  5. Firestar

wtf are you all in the slammer?

jailbreak??
  6. Firestar

Wayne

happy late b'day m8 :hangover:
  7. Firestar

Ffs

eeeeeep I thought Anti mailed everyone that we had new forums No wonder hardly anyone here :rolleyes:
  8. Firestar

Happy new year guys, Skel we need a new years song to brighten the place up in this slow/low month after chrimbo :P
  9. Firestar

work :mad:
  10. Firestar

Happy B'day

Lams getting old I see
  11. Firestar

Anti always playing world of noob all the time, I know lets continually upgrade the world a little bit every month so we can still keep charging them every month, score....... :D
  12. Firestar

what... :rolleyes: Layer Cake is a cool film, not to be taken in same context as lock or snatch but anyway was watching lock the other day, hehe fukin northen monkeys :rofl:
  13. Firestar

Uncle Skel, what ya gonna get me for xmas :D
  14. Firestar

So

yo Waynos, I'm still about sometimes on msn but am always on TS where you lot never seem to go :rolleyes: Forgot to get on last week, think I went on CS instead :)
  15. Firestar

So

whoops double post
  16. Firestar

anti

most probably
  17. Firestar

was in our old forums :rolleyes:
  18. Firestar

oh dear :bawling:
  19. Firestar

how about some of you mfs come on CSS?
  20. Firestar

Oi Skele, I now got something to read while I am at work so keep em up :)