Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. C

Goodyear commercials

These ads are on the Goodyear website, but i believe banned from TV, I wonder why.... http://eu.goodyear.com/se_se/goodyear/videos/runonflat/index.jsp Links to download each video next to pictures
  2. C

Widescreen

Out of interest, how do you lot with widescreen monitors find gaming ? Do you prefer widescreen now or would you rather go back to 4:3 ? And what size screens do you have? Looking at a 22" widescreen, but can't make my mind up.
  3. C

Widescreen

Was checking out widescreen monitors, and if they work well with UT. This site may help some people, lists how to set games up for widescreen, including UT: http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4042
  4. C

merry x mas

It will never die !! :) A bit late, but happy xmas Tommy and the rest :)
  5. C

Battlefield 2142

So you refuse to buy any magazine as they almost always contain adverts ?
  6. C

Battlefield 2142

It's hardly Spyware. All it does is check your ip while playing, and display adds ingame depending on your location. i.e if your in the uk you get uk adds, actually makes sense....... It does not install any other programs or track your surfing habbits.......
  7. C

Trackmania - Nations

Any good ? Not played this for ages, but fun to have another go again :)
  8. C

Fantasy Football

Points are scored as follows: For playing in a game 1 For playing at least 60 minutes in a game (includes playing points mentioned above) 2 For each goal scored by your goalkeeper or defenders 6 For each goal scored by your midfielders 5 For each goal scored by your forwards 4 For...
  9. C

Fantasy Football

19th Aug.
  10. C

Fantasy Football

Not been on these forums for a long time, but hope you don't mind me joining in :)
  11. C

The Power of GreySkull!!!

BORING !!!! :shout:
  12. C

Fire, I told you to let Skel know about Thursdays, and you said keep it quiet !!! Seriously though Skel, would be great to kill you again (sorry, see you again :)) Didn't we get to about 10 Nil's on the server last week. Not seen that many for ages..... And Anti u mf !!! what u up to...
  13. C

Resigned

Now who's going to close all the forum threads ????? ;) Not been here for a long time, was just passing and I see Anti's left....have fun with whatever you are doing m8 :) And it was good fun playing in the same clan as you all that time, great arguments were never far away !!!!! :D
  14. C

wtf are you all in the slammer?

Let me out !!!!!!!!
  15. C

Ffs

Lo Megor m8 :) and by the way.....the new forums are here ;)
  16. C

Wayne

I can't remember my own B'day, let alone anyone elses....:rolleyes: HAPPY BIRTHDAY M8 !!! :)
  17. C

I use Cyclone[Nil] on BF2, thats the only other game I play.....
  18. C

Merry Christmas!

Happy Christmas to everyone :Xmassmile :Xmastree: :Xmastree: :Xmastree: :Xmastree: Yeah Waynos, looking forward to our 2nd Christmas with the two little ones....i'm sure i'll have fun with lots of their presents :D Anti getting another dolly this year, or does he have too many...
  19. C

anti

Surprised it's still open ;)
  20. C

anti

That was good fun the other day Waynos :) Where has Anti got to anyway??? I just had a look at the utassault forums, not been there for ages, looked at 2 threads that caught my eye, and guess what, both closed by Anti. Nothing changes does it :D