Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. WKD

Necro-duck

Necro-duck
  2. WKD

Naughty ;)

Dirty-Proverbs
  3. WKD

Help with me phone

me and technology met again :( got nokia 6100 + data cable question: how i upload images into it so i can use as wallpaper, picture message etc...??
  4. WKD

Unreal2: XMP

You may have you UT2k4 looming, and all your MODs in production, but i think XMP (that little rumour just short of a year ago) could be the next decent thing, Will be a free download and thier beta testing it already. Seems to have a little bit of everything in it, little snippet, GS: What's...
  5. WKD

Help :)

reinstalled UT...and guess what, nutha one of those ping issue threads you all love:( Basically, it spikes randomly then drops down in under 2 seocnds, no pattern at all to it just annoying...any solutions? PC spec is in my info (i think) and running win2k....been issues with 2k and UT so i...
  6. WKD

Ut2004 ASSAULT!

skanked from PU, ATARI ANNOUNCES UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 Latest Edition of the Definitive Computer Blood Sport Includes New Maps, Modes, Mods -- New "Assault" and "Onslaught" Game Types Include Huge Terrain, Land, Space and Air-Based Vehicles -- LOS ANGELES - May 13, 2003 - Atari is...
  7. WKD

im emigrating...

...to Kauhajoki, Finland
  8. WKD

Prob silly question

how u record/play demos back in 3rd person, i know how to record and play them from when i was playing, but i want to see it in 3rd person:confused: :confused:
  9. WKD

Monitor help!!!!!!!!

got an AOC monitor (dont know model) and i was playing with the settings (pincushion, trapezium, colours etc...) and now its all fackered, and no matter how much i mess with it cant get it back to how it should be, i tried the recall but it dont seem to do anything:( Any other way i can reset...
  10. WKD

Fear the lights

891 in total :D
  11. WKD

Nildram/Lobsterpot

Hmm lookin for ISP for gamin, and as best i can get is ISDN, and cant have anything affiliated with BT, that limits me :( I know nildram do good broadband, but Lobsterpot, thier dial-up sub-comaony, anyone know if they will ping well to servers, or if there is a way i can find out, by routing...
  12. WKD

For Inf

Always complaining about ball hoggin in BR, perhaps this might increase teamplay bit, Thanks to Beyond Unreal for posting this link for the new BR mod. This mod basically eliminates ball hogs, it adds a timer on the ball, so when you have the ball and it reaches zero on the timer, a redeemer...
  13. WKD

/cuddles mugs

:cuddle:
  14. WKD

The I love nuts thread

:kiss: :cuddle:
  15. WKD

Spammers plz...

Do this for me, for some guy i know from TO community:) Go toProject Dolphin and dload the software, install bla bla bla, register, then join "Seekers of Punani" (no password neeeded, just search for it then join) from what i can make it records ur keystrokes and sends em tos erver, and...
  16. WKD

:)

and again:D
  17. WKD

:)

first post:D
  18. WKD

nuts...

i ow u 2, sphinx|lessa slaps nutsy round the head with a trout. spz i mised ya other night...but i am a gimpette:D
  19. WKD

ICQ shared file

is there anyway u can change it, from the icq shared folder to a diff location?
  20. WKD

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Uzi is having computer problems:lol: