Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. dirz

Adobe and Vista

Hi, I've installed Adobe Master Collection CS3 about 1.5 month ago on my laptop with Vista, and it worked fine. Just for the last 2 days whenever i try to open a Adobe program it loads the program but after that it says the program isn't responding. No matter what i do it keeps saying this. I...
  2. dirz

New lappy and wireless

Hi, so I bought this new laptop caus my old one is kinda dead but I seem to have a problem with the wireless connection. The laptop has Vista (yes I know it's shit, but I wanna give it a try) on it and whenever im on the cable I can use the internet just fine. However, whenever I connect...
  3. dirz

Formatting Windows Vista

Hello, my sister bought a laptop and she has Windows Vista on it. She wants to go back to windows XP because she's used to that. So my dad and me tried to format Vista but we can't find a way to get rid of Windows Vista. - We tried to enter a Windows XP SP2 CD and load the CD so u can...
  4. dirz

UT Crash

Hi, whenever I try to start UT, most of the times it crashes and makes me need to reboot because the colours are messed up and the screen resolution is fucked. I don't know why it happens, because I always played UT on this laptop. For some odd reason it keeps crashing. When it does start UT...
  5. dirz

beatbox willem ft kanon!

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=2510080907739664542&q=willem+ft+kanon do i need to say more? dung dung dung dung :]
  6. dirz

Question

Hello, im making a map in unrealED and i know about movers. but whenever i make a mover and i play the map, i can walk tru the movers and nothing happens. Does any1 know what's wrong? edit: heres a pic:
  7. dirz

Stupid error

nvm, fixed it!
  8. dirz

Crit Error

hello, everytime i start UT and i press the esc button on the city intro it gives me this error :( : any1 know what this could be?
  9. dirz

bday RW

Happy Bday m8 :D, :bday:... how comes ur 22, u liar! :spank: anywayz hope u will have a nice bday :), old man! :beer:
  10. dirz

bday Cor!

:bday: Cor, u old fag :D... have a nice 1 :beer: :cool:
  11. dirz

Premiere prob

oi... i have this problem.. when i open premiere and I open my picturefiles from demomanager, and drag them into the timeline.. and I export the timeline into a movie the movie will b black and that's all... I also have this prob when I've compressed the pics with FMP (Fast Movie...
  12. dirz

poooooooooooooooof

habby bday u monkey !! :D:D:D: :bday:!!!
  13. dirz

Demomanager!

Hello..... have some question... needed to reinstall UT some mins ago and now i lost my demomanager2.0... i recced all my demo's with it and i dont wanna use demomamager3.0 becaus it can crash sometimes when ur watchin some demo that was recced with demomanager2.0..... so can some1 gimme a...
  14. dirz

Happy Bday

:bday: No4, have a nice 1 m8 :bounce:, 26 already old fag :D :P :beer:
  15. dirz

Happy Bday Killerlord

Happy Bday m8 :D, have a good one :beer: :bday: :caek: :party2: Now u can go and take driving lessons :P
  16. dirz

gg nk

was a nice match yesterday, too bad i had to go last map :/ hopefully see ya in 2 months :D
  17. dirz

Killah

:bday: KillarTron. Too bad ur favorite smiley doesnt work :vlag:. Hope u have a nice bday :) Btw: Richard don't spit in the microphone :D
  18. dirz

Bday!!

Cheez, GoreTex (22), Neon (22), BombBomb (21) :bday: to all of u, specially to u Neon m8 :D :bday:
  19. dirz

Ty

Thnx for the match [ADC], was fun watching it on IRC, apart from the lil flames from both sides.... gg and cya later :cool:
  20. dirz

Panther

:bday: BlaCk_ManTa :D Hope u'll have a nice1 m8