Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. ~Xtreme~

hi all:)

I am looking for a fun clan :) I am an old school assault player , im playing asault since a month and i would like to play matches sometimes my last nick was -)BiB(-AilognoM! i was able to own alot of dvi1 guys atm i know i can have it all back but i need times:) ADC is a...
  2. ~Xtreme~

Need a STD clan

hi guys, i have play assault yesterday and i had fun like the old times, b4 yesterday, i havent play it for 2 years but i want to have fun again and assault is the best fun ever my former clan has been ; FOD shark on speed which the name has been change for UAS...
  3. ~Xtreme~

omg hi FDC

just wanted to say hi to my old m8s hope u remember me i had a great great time playing assault with you guys <3 best mod with deathball
  4. ~Xtreme~

Hi guys, how are ya, im not here alot

but I hope this classic me with insaneh will enterntainment you :) <|-NS-|InSaNe`> {UFO}DiStHaX =0! * Magnifico is now known as Magnifico[RusH][V3]|-NS-|[DoC] <|-NS-|InSaNe`> take that ns tag off <|-NS-|InSaNe`> disgrace <CorBot> offline for the night <|-NS-|InSaNe`> OMIGODBAICORBOT *...
  5. ~Xtreme~

lololol m8s

I R looking to replay Assault For ut2k4 and I R looking for a clan. If you want to have a good teamplayer and experimented player in assault, I R here. My past clans in ut99 assault are in my signature to contact me [email protected]
  6. ~Xtreme~

lol old gimps

Happy New Year to all X squad and especially that fag Stompa
  7. ~Xtreme~

lol old gimps

I hope that u will have a nice happy new year :P
  8. ~Xtreme~

I'm l8te

but Happy New Year u old gimps
  9. ~Xtreme~

lol all

Hi Snee, hi Devils Love, Hi UAS, Hi Altantis , Hi Djinn and the rest of R-C and the rest. Just wanna know how u guys doing ! Assault still fun ?
  10. ~Xtreme~

AS-Rise058

Do you have try it already for ut2k3 ? It really rocks :D
  11. ~Xtreme~

Where?

where can i find a decent tutorial about HOW MAKINS MAPS ? because I would like to do one :) :D
  12. ~Xtreme~

Let me think

Since you lost vs -={Mi5}=-, I don't wanna buy your ->Swap<- tactics :D
  13. ~Xtreme~

Do you think

that will be stupid to see a ut2k... coming on the market every year ? :nod:
  14. ~Xtreme~

Da Poof

m8 m8 m8 Im ur clone P . hehe he didnt has reconized me at the forum clan exchange :) I hope now that u know who i am ;)
  15. ~Xtreme~

999ping

Hi ! Does somebody know what be can the cause of my 999 ping that i have almosst all the time? What is the solution for it? This problem is in since a long time and i am tired of it / So a little help would be nice and appreciated!
  16. ~Xtreme~

Looking for a AS-clan (thursday)

Hi all! I'm looking for a div 1 , 2 or 3 clan that is playing 1 or 2 matches a thursday. Due of my schedule p , i can just play that day lol/ Hope someone that i will find that clan:) my msn [email protected] icq 126925269 P.S. : i have delete my icq since...
  17. ~Xtreme~

X mas

Just wanna say * MERRY CHRISTMAS* to all and enjoy it ! its happens once a year damit:( MERRY CHRISTMAS:D
  18. ~Xtreme~

crosshair ?

Does somebody know where can i find a website with good crosshair that i can dl ? Thx.
  19. ~Xtreme~

Hey all!

I'm back from a 3 months of inactivity of ut , so dont be rough with me :)