Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. ~Xtreme~

hi all:)

ty m8s ! lol bartio u made me laugh lol btw its done i did the join group .... :) :) wasnt too hard after all mb:rofl: :D :)
  2. ~Xtreme~

ty m8s for the welcome :) hehe i am noob how things work here about private forum just explain it to me with simple words of explain and i will understand it lol for me english is like chinese , sometimes i have hard time to understand it hehe ty again to let me in m8s i...
  3. ~Xtreme~

Need a STD clan

i have found a clan m8s ty for all ur interest :) and ty zombie to let me join [ADC] :)
  4. ~Xtreme~

ty m8 :) i like old school players that i know :)
  5. ~Xtreme~

I am looking for a fun clan :) I am an old school assault player , im playing asault since a month and i would like to play matches sometimes my last nick was -)BiB(-AilognoM! i was able to own alot of dvi1 guys atm i know i can have it all back but i need times:) ADC is a...
  6. ~Xtreme~

Need a STD clan

still need an assault clan , my name in pubs is sexyfemale i think i have improve lately and starting to play like the old me tell me what you think if u saw me play lately ty
  7. ~Xtreme~

Need a STD clan

hi guys, i have play assault yesterday and i had fun like the old times, b4 yesterday, i havent play it for 2 years but i want to have fun again and assault is the best fun ever my former clan has been ; FOD shark on speed which the name has been change for UAS...
  8. ~Xtreme~

omg hi FDC

just wanted to say hi to my old m8s hope u remember me i had a great great time playing assault with you guys <3 best mod with deathball
  9. ~Xtreme~

Hi guys, how are ya, im not here alot

<Magnifico[RusH][V3]|-NS-|[DoC]> lolol k noob im off , tired talking with a stupid cunt like u <|-NS-|InSaNe`> awww don't leave baby <|-NS-|InSaNe`> BABY NOOB <Magnifico[RusH][V3]|-NS-|[DoC]> I will laugh at ya when i will join nS muahaha, they said it not just one person who will decide if...
  10. ~Xtreme~

<Magnifico[RusH][V3]|-NS-|[DoC]> you can read it, but you dont have anymore neurones in ur head, so ur blind kthx <|-NS-|InSaNe`> ROFL <|-NS-|InSaNe`> hahahahahahahah <Magnifico[RusH][V3]|-NS-|[DoC]> lmao lmao <|-NS-|InSaNe`> omg stop it laughing <Magnifico[RusH][V3]|-NS-|[DoC]> rofl lmao...
  11. ~Xtreme~

Magnifico[RusH][V3]|-NS-|[DoC]> you can read it, but you dont have anymore neurones in ur head, so ur blind kthx <|-NS-|InSaNe`> ROFL <|-NS-|InSaNe`> hahahahahahahah <Magnifico[RusH][V3]|-NS-|[DoC]> lmao lmao <|-NS-|InSaNe`> omg stop it laughing <Magnifico[RusH][V3]|-NS-|[DoC]> rofl lmao...
  12. ~Xtreme~

but I hope this classic me with insaneh will enterntainment you :) <|-NS-|InSaNe`> {UFO}DiStHaX =0! * Magnifico is now known as Magnifico[RusH][V3]|-NS-|[DoC] <|-NS-|InSaNe`> take that ns tag off <|-NS-|InSaNe`> disgrace <CorBot> offline for the night <|-NS-|InSaNe`> OMIGODBAICORBOT *...
  13. ~Xtreme~

lololol m8s

I R looking to replay Assault For ut2k4 and I R looking for a clan. If you want to have a good teamplayer and experimented player in assault, I R here. My past clans in ut99 assault are in my signature to contact me [email protected]
  14. ~Xtreme~

Hey Allah!

lmfao Now that is what I call a funny video :D :clap: :party2: :lol:
  15. ~Xtreme~

lol old gimps

well since two years, I don't play UT anymore and I willl never come back even if I am looking at the standings just for fun and viewing the forums sometimes. Sure I'm missing it sometimes, once I was close to replay it, but my mind said no. PLus my cd is gone. So no comeback:) well...
  16. ~Xtreme~

lol old gimps

well i am working , playing deathball and some other games and of course... I'm missed ut sometimes, but if I havent play ut been over 2 years and my life is better since I left this game. So :) glad that ur ok too m8 :D
  17. ~Xtreme~

lol old gimps

Happy New Year to all X squad and especially that fag Stompa
  18. ~Xtreme~

lol old gimps

I hope that u will have a nice happy new year :P
  19. ~Xtreme~

I'm l8te

but Happy New Year u old gimps
  20. ~Xtreme~

Hpy new year all :D

lol happy new year all old fags