Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. AnTi

Hello!

Hey people! It's been so long since i've been around but i see there are still quite a few familiar names posting here. :D I hope everyone is doing alright, stay safe and healthy! PS. i blame lamina! :P
  2. AnTi

AUdigy SE on win7

I've installed new drivers from Creative website for this card and for some bloody reason my 'headphones' schematic doesn't work. Usually i've been changing between 2.1 and headphones and it worked great, now when i installed win7 ultimate it just doesn't work anymore, even though drivers are...
  3. AnTi

IRC on Android?

I was wondering.. is it possible to get IRC client working on Android 1.6?
  4. AnTi

StarCraft 2 beta

Anyone got in and play it? Personally i was in since it started although new BN is kind of boring without chat channels, would be nice to see if anyone from uta is playing it :)
  5. AnTi

Processor overheating

Hio! my specs; AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+ 2 GB DDR2 Ati Radeon HD 4850 Gigabyte GA-M52S-S3P A short story of what happened. I've installed OverDrive (obviously for my specs it's not supported i saw that later) I've installed AMD Fusion for gaming. I opened it and i ran profile called...
  6. AnTi

Some Win 7 questions

Hoi :P Was wondering if it's possible to set your quick start menu to work and look like in win xp? Second question about folders, can the icons be changed to look like xp ? also, how to set all ur folders to look the same after you configure one ?
  7. AnTi

Win7 + older drivers (SB Live)

I have SBLive! The driver itself was called emu10k1 or something. Thye stopped developing drivers so after Installing Win7 Ultimate i was kinda fucked :P When i run the drivers CD it says it didn't find SB card on my system, i somehow managed to install it via windows browsing CD. The sound was...
  8. AnTi

Firefox prob

It keeps logging me off from all the websites and forums i visit on a daily basis, dunno what's wrong, it used to work just fine 2 days ago, since yesterday every single webby i visit i have to log in again etc. Any ideas? i didn't change anything in settings, it's set to remember cookies...
  9. AnTi

UT screen tearing

It's been some time since i started UT for more than 5min, after i bought HD 4850 some weird problem appears in UT, doesn't matter which rendering i choose, i tested them all (at least all i can think of :p) and each of them gives me slight screen tearing in the middle or top of my screen. Thing...
  10. AnTi

Graphic card, which?

So i have a small problem with choosing gfc card. 2 options open for now are: Radeon HD 4770 or Twintech GeForce 9800GT 1GB DDR3 256bit It's mainly for gaming, both cards seems to show very similar on tests, any opinions?
  11. AnTi

UT3 and UT99

So i just installed UT3 however with that, it seems like my PC config has changed a little since my UT doesn't work anymore, it runs with insane speed :o I was wondering what does UT3 installation changes? or how to fix that >.<
  12. AnTi

Mouse lag prrrrrrrrt

Dunno really what happened, i havent had that stupid mouse lag since years, now it's back for some strange reason. I got gf 8500gt, this morning i was testing UT was alright, now for some reason im getting mouse lag, is there any solution for that apart from format c? :P Im running game on OGL...
  13. AnTi

PC won't start properly

So i tried to build some 'new' pc from this; Motherboard; Gigabyte GA-M52S-S3P Processor; AMD AM2 Athlon64 X2 4000+ Graph; PCI-E GeForce 8500GT 256MB DDR3 128bit Ram; 2GB DDR2 800Mhz Sound; SB Live! 5.1 DVDR 120GB HDD Qoltec SilentLine Q400 400W Basically i think i plugged and...
  14. AnTi

Mathematics of life

Don't know if it was posted before but that made my day :D ROMANCE MATHEMATICS Smart man + smart woman = romance Smart man + dumb woman = affair Dumb man + smart woman = marriage Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy OFFICE ARITHMETIC Smart boss + smart employee = profit Smart boss +...
  15. AnTi

What Power Supply?

Hey peeps :wave: I need to get this 'pc' working, however it misses power supply and since im a such a pc noob i require some help! ;) specs; Motherboard; Gigabyte GA-M52S-S3P Processor; AMD AM2 Athlon64 X2 4000+ (65W) (64bit) Graph; PCI-E GeForce 8500GT 256MB DDR3 128bit sonic NE/850TS+TD21...
  16. AnTi

MX 700 Batteries question

Hiya, I have my old Mx 700 for several years now, lately it become a pain cause it's hardly stays 'alive' for few hours without recharging so i decided to buy new batteries (assuming thats the case) The old ones are 1.2 V 1800 mAh the new ones are 1.2V 2500 mAh Now my question wth is mAh (its...
  17. AnTi

Pug Server problem

Since 2 days i seem to have pings over 200 to pug server, and pug server only. Funny thing i can connect to anything else and on every single server my ping is 55~ f1. C:\Documents and Settings\AnTi>tracert www.utapug.net Trasa ?ledzenia do www.utapug.net [83.142.54.230] przewy?sza maksymaln...
  18. AnTi

My 9th UT Movie

Hey peeps :wave: Sorry to disappoint you but this is not CM#3. During last weeks i was waiting for people to send me demos n stuff, i even asked some of them personally but they showed totally no interests at all. *suprise suprise* ;) Anyway! i took all my demos i had and made a movie. It's...
  19. AnTi

So who's up?

.. for Community Movie #3? ;) Been thinking about it since a while already, and i got lots of free time now so maybe i could make some movie again. Ofc it'll all be dependent on ppls interests and amount of demos sent to me. Requirements: - Only Demos, no avi files. (unless they`re in really...
  20. AnTi

Annoying Worm

Hiya, I got problem with removing 1 worm, infact i managed to indentify it, see this site; http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/analyses/w32poebotjt.html as im using Sophos anti-vir. It seems like im unable to remove it, as it keep appearing in C:/Windows/System32/ as an .exe file with RANDOM...