Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. L

Lowlands!

yeh yeh give me more:bounce: i want to see them in concert but they have not come to my town yet:mosher: :chilled:
  2. L

I'm onto you...

so that's where my to suitcases went. LOL
  3. L

Lowlands!

pic's Love the pic's:smoke: Nice concert I love nickleback.:guitar:
  4. L

What Is Wrong ?

Oh one more thing to think about, population control. There are to many people in the world, cull the herd. I mean do people really need to have 5,6, or 10 kids. Talk about a drain on resources.
  5. L

What Is Wrong ?

Hmm, what is wrong. Well besides most of the human race not giving a s**t about anything but themselves, I would have to say religion. Take fundamentalist religion out of the mix and there goes 80% of the hate and intolerance in the world. And I don't just mean the Jewish, Christian, or...
  6. L

The Moscow theatre that was held by Chechen rebels

The Russians had to gas them, if you look at how the rebels had the explosives wired, a fast acting gas was the only way to take them out with the least civie casualties.:yipee: :clap: :bananna:
  7. L

vampires

I am Lady Winter, I am looking for a vampire clan. Anyone out there interested in the vampire world of starside? Lady W.