Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. PlayR

UT crashing

Hi there, Recently i got a new system: Intel core 2 Duo E8400 Asus P5Q, s775 Sapphire ati hd4870 512mb 2GB, Vista home premium I tested gears of war, ut2k4, ut3 and call of duty 4 and i have no problems with these games. When i try to play ut, my system freezes. I can play for like...
  2. PlayR

Lookin 4 a std clan

Yo ppz, ive been inactive since march and pld like 2,3 matches after that. now i decided to come back to the assault scene but in a different clan. im kinda outta skill so i will need clans help to get me back in shape ;) some info bout me: *19 years old *almost always low ping *pld...
  3. PlayR

looking for a pro clan

well aut decided to leave pro league so im looking for a another pro clan feel free to contact me @ : [email protected] or 171836358
  4. PlayR

looking for clan!

hi ppl im new to this league and looking for a std and a pro clan. bout me: *got dm skills *pld ctf long time *teamplayer *knowledge as-maps *know most of the launches icq:171836358 msn:[email protected] plc contact me if ur interested!all clans are welcome :clap:
  5. PlayR

lo nk

:wave: hope to play on pubs with u ps:boss is a flaknoob :flack: :chilled: