Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. PlayR

Call of Duty - Black Ops Clan

Thx sphere :thumb: Im gonna try it, hope it works. :D
  2. PlayR

Anyone knows how to increase the performance? Even after the patch it lags sometimes. Uncap fps limit works? Or should i just turn off AA? Thanks!
  3. PlayR

lol am still level 1 with 0 exp. Cant wait to play with you guys on the server :thumb: Will install irc and TS again tonight:P Whats best weapon to buy? Ak47?
  4. PlayR

lol got the game now i want to install it and steam installs from the internet instead the CD.... How to fix? "C:\Program Files\steam\steam.exe" -install E doesnt work:( edit:fixed, i forgot E: :P next problem servers are to busy...
  5. PlayR

Buying it today:) (if its not sold out):D
  6. PlayR

Playstation 3 Appreciation Thread

Wish i bought Ps3 instead of Xbox360 :( God of war 3 rocks
  7. PlayR

PlayR...

Thank you guys :) Missing the old good times in Utassault :wave:
  8. PlayR

Modern Warfare 2 Steam IDs

playr2009
  9. PlayR

Modern Warfare 2

Modern Warfare is a great game :thumb: MP is also fun with the ranking system, only issue i have is that i try to play it unreal style :P while ppl are behind every corner. Maybe idea to post some steamaccounts? Mine = "playr2009" /pr
  10. PlayR

crosshair way too big in non-LAS

Yo, I also have a question. I ticked scale xhair independently of resolution in utassault tool. Now problem is my dot crosshair is perfect on dog std but on dog customs its still big . Whats the deal ;) /pr
  11. PlayR

UT crashing

Problem solved.. Powerplay caused stutters and lockups because it switched every few seconds from 2d to 3d mode. From 500 to 750mhz. Solution was: Disabling powerplay in yourprofile.xml Feature name="CoreClockTarget_0" Property name="Want_0" value="50000"...
  12. PlayR

UT crashing

Well i also had problems with ut3 so i installed xp professional. Ut 3 is running perfect now but ut99 is still chrashing :(
  13. PlayR

UT3: Account names!

I played the UT3 demo and i kinda liked it. Are there still people playing this game online?:P because i read everywhere ut3 multiplayer is dead??
  14. PlayR

UT crashing

Hi there, Recently i got a new system: Intel core 2 Duo E8400 Asus P5Q, s775 Sapphire ati hd4870 512mb 2GB, Vista home premium I tested gears of war, ut2k4, ut3 and call of duty 4 and i have no problems with these games. When i try to play ut, my system freezes. I can play for like...
  15. PlayR

(-8-) say goodbye

Well finally time to say goodbye.. I want to thank (-8-) for the fun I had and mym, riv, xb, syl, cloud, breen, anni, qq, dirz, yak, farak, drag, killa, toast ,nekro, lbx are really funny and great people. I also want to say thx to supermic, squirrel,tut, morph, tween, bn, pete, timmah, teks...
  16. PlayR

Wiiiiiiiii

I have never pld any resident evil game before this 1 so don’t worry about that and its not just about killing zombies, u will do so much more in the game. When u start playing it just gets better and better (better levels, better weapons,solving tricks etc).
  17. PlayR

Wiiiiiiiii

i played resident evil 4 on ps2 one of the best games i have ever played great story and great gameplay:)
  18. PlayR

MyM Has Helped

who are u again? :rolleyes:
  19. PlayR

TB ban [vote]

ban tb,farak and yak!!! :D