Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. preditah

Problem: UT desktop gone...

Happened to my mate because he was using a blag copy of XP I asked a few weeks ago. Are you using a blag XP ?
  2. preditah

Fantasy FootBall TIME AGAIN

Howard Lescott Woodgate Baines Carvalho Ronaldo Gerrard Arteta Reo Coker Berbatov Van Persie,
  3. preditah

I dont think Tevez will score than many tbh he's similar to Rooney in the way he creates bloody good team though
  4. preditah

alcohol :)

Double JD & Coke Double Vodka & Red Bull
  5. preditah

My team is pretty good, but i was awful @ the champs league 1 on uefa last season :S
  6. preditah

No Menu :s

I just reinstalled UT after formatting and when i run it I cant see the menu bar at the top. Not a major problem I know but I prefer it when I can see the menubar. Any help ?
  7. preditah

Another 3 year old kidnapped.!

Just been on the news that the kidnappers will swap the child for the father, dont know why though :\
  8. preditah

Another 3 year old kidnapped.!

I would take my 3 year old kid to a country like that.
  9. preditah

Scotland bomber named

so what i laughed Q What did Mt Everest & Virginia Tech have in common on April 16th? A Both got to minus 32. just for you smant :kiss:
  10. preditah

Scotland bomber named

Singedhed Injeep
  11. preditah

Most boring joke ever.

Soz for ruining your thread :D hehe how are ya mate ?
  12. preditah

Most boring joke ever.

Little Tommy wakes up in the middle of the night and goes the toilet, he looks into his mum and dad's room and he can see them engaged in sex, shocked Tommy goes back to bed. The following morning he says to his mum "I saw you jumping on top of Dad last night whats was you doing?" The mum taking...
  13. preditah

Most boring joke ever.

A bloke is driving happily along in his car with his girlfriend when he's pulled over by the police. The police officer approaches him and asks, "Have you been drinking Sir?" "No. Why?" replies the man. "Was I all over the road?" "No," replies the officer, "your driving was fine, sir. It was...
  14. preditah

Most boring joke ever.

Even worse 1 than that I had a car accident the other day on my usual route into work. i was fuckin nackered and spaced at the lights, thus cracking the arse of this vauxall corsa. This dwarf gets out, he couldn't have been over 3 foot high. he walked up to my car so i got out, then he shouts...
  15. preditah

IF you think C.Ronaldo is a Magician...

Figo pisses over Ronaldo and Quaresma neither are good enough to lace his boots. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UA8bHDUp55U&mode=related&search= There pretty skillful also.
  16. preditah

Dominoes Pizza

Btw any emo's dont take offence i was rotten drunk when i posted that :sofa: nice pic btw super
  17. preditah

Dominoes Pizza

They just brought out a new pizza. The Emo It cuts itself.
  18. preditah

Virgin Media

Mine is perfect I've not been without my internet for a while now looks like they sorted my area out anyway.
  19. preditah

Virgin Media

My ping seems to have gone back to norm, my f6 is usually 60-80 appears to be sorted.
  20. preditah

Arse Hair (Long post btw)

Don't Shave That Hair!! I have recently made a mistake in my life, and I offer my story to you, that you may learn from my error. It all started, as many things do, with me having trouble shitting. No, I was not constipated; this was not a regularity problem but a matter of technique. It...