Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. XENA

TammY (aka XENA) zp|iCTF servers.

Hi all.:) I am a old assault player.:) I stoped playing assault for a wiel now. My old nick was XENA. I play zp|iCTF for over 1 year now and see that some of u are playing zp|iCTF now as well. I got my own zp|iCTF servers. Got them for over 1 year now. People say they rock...
  2. XENA

Just wanted to say hi

I just wanted to say hi to all the people that still know me. :) Well i hope there still people out there that know me.:)
  3. XENA

WTF a other dog!!!

Yeah!!! i got a other pup.:o her name is Missy she is a Yorksher terrier she is 7 weeks old. her and the other pup Aeryn the labrador) make it fine.:) i did put a glass next to her so you can see how biggggggggg she is.:)
  4. XENA

My new dogy.:)

Hi this is my new dogy...her name is Aeryn.:) she is 12 weeks atm :) its a brown labrador...aint she cute?
  5. XENA

***** Joke'ssss*****

On an airline flight to Florida during a recent hurricane, the captain did his best to skirt the edge of the storm. But it was a pretty rough ride just the same - rough enough that the flight attendants were ordered to strap themselves into their seats for about half an hour, and many of the...
  6. XENA

****LOL FUNNY worth looking at!!!!****

http://www.superlaugh.com/cmas/osamareindeer.htm
  7. XENA

***** Only 4 the girls.*****

~The Island of Christmas in Paradise ~ Do You Need a break from the holiday hustle and bustle... Don't you ladies out there just wish you could get away from it all... If only just a little While this Holiday season??? Well, GirlFriend!!! I want to take you on a brief Vaction to...
  8. XENA

<<***** X-mas SpamMMM.*****>>

http://www.superlaugh.com/cmas/louie.htm :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  9. XENA

***** Can You Answer This??? *****

80% of Kindergartners solved this riddle. But only 5% of Stanford graduates figured it out! Can you answer the following question? 1. The word has seven letters... 2. Preceded God... 3. Greater than God... 4. More Evil than the devil... 5. All poor people have it... 6...
  10. XENA

***(They had to be kidding, Right?)***

~ The Good Wife Guide ~ An actual article from Housekeeping Monthly May 13, 1955 Have dinner ready. Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal ready on time for his return. This is a way of letting him know that you have be thinking about him and are concerned...
  11. XENA

***** Think You Know Everything?*****

1. Rubberbands last longer when refrigerated. 2. Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite. 3. There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar. 4. The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing. 5. The shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes. 6. There...
  12. XENA

********** Joke 98/99/100.**********

There are these two statues in a park; one of a nude man and one of a nude woman. They had been facing each other across a pathway for a hundred years, when one day an angel comes down from the sky and, with a single gesture, brings the two to life. The angel tells them, "As a reward for being...
  13. XENA

********** The Stages of Drunkenness.**********

:beer: 0 - Stone cold sober. Brain as sharp as an army bayonet. 1 - Still sober. Pleasure senses activated. Feeling of well-being. 2 - Lager warming up head. Pretzles are ordered. Barmaid complimented on choice of blouse. 3 - Crossword in newspaper is filled in. After a while blanks...
  14. XENA

********** America's Dumbest Criminals **********

#Yankton, South Dakota: A woman was arrested at her step son's Boy Scout meeting. While watching a policeman demonstrate his drug dog's ability, the dog found a bag of grass in her purse. #Colorado Springs: A guy walked into a little corner store with a shotgun and demanded all the cash...
  15. XENA

********** The Melting Princess **********

Once upon a time... There lived a king. The King had a beautiful daughter, the Princess. But the kingdom was a sad place. There was no laughter, and no joy. The problem was, that everything the Princess touched would melt. No matter what, metal, wood...
  16. XENA

********** Joke 95/96/97.**********

A very successful businessman had a meeting with his new son-in-law. "I love my daughter, and now I welcome you into the family," said the man. "To show you how much we care for you, I am making you a 50-50 partner in my business. All you have to do is go to the factory every day and learn the...
  17. XENA

It Is Only Wednesday???

I'm waiting for the weekend This week has been so long Is it really only Wednesday? This calendar must be wrong! My back feels like it's Friday My feet are killing me This week's gone on forever I'm so tired I cannot see! I'm dreaming that this Saturday A big nap I shall take No...
  18. XENA

******* Joke 92/93/94.*******

Two Norwegian men were driving near Mt. Horab, a Norwegian community in Wisconsin, when they noticed a large billboard sign advertising free sex with a 15 gallon fill-up of gas. Thinking this sounded like too good of a deal to be true, they both decided to check it out and went into town and...
  19. XENA

***** Joke 89/90/91.*****

The following are a few simple ways to keep burglars out of the house by putting a few signs in well-placed locations: "Dear Mr. Butcher, starting tomorrow, please leave eight pounds of meat for Brutus. Six pounds only makes him angry and vicious!" "Dear Mr. Mailman, we found bloodstains all...
  20. XENA

***** Joke 86/87/88.*****

A young blonde woman is speaking to her psychiatrist. Blonde: "I'm on the road a lot, and my clients are complaining that they can never reach me." Psychiatrist: "Don't you have a phone in your car?" Blonde: "That was a little too expensive, so I did the next best thing. I put a mailbox in my...