Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. lamina

The Longevity of Unreal Tournament

hi does anyone actually still play assault? was fun actually :) hope your all fine out there and doing well :-)
  2. lamina

Your all childish

Hi all :-D Glad to se your obviously all still the same :-) Ye i might be on for some pug though i prob wont even be able to hit anything! Pug still on?! Great!
  3. lamina

Your all childish

Still playing ut99 is so childish. Prob have to go online soon just to prove im right!!! :-)
  4. lamina

Most boring joke ever.

lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bleP4M5tj1c&mode=related&search=
  5. lamina

Cya

have a n1 orch take care and dont work all the time...unless it makes u happy ofcoz...well... the u should. dunno. take care though!
  6. lamina

helo

++i blame anti :hammer:+++ :P
  7. lamina

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

exider husk også at melde dig til under grupper inde på din brugerprofil
  8. lamina

helo

anti said most amazing thing during matches lol. like on siege defend: "eye - u look at elevator" "u want me to just look at it?" "yes" "wat if anyone comes?" "i dunno - just look at it" "ok - i think i can do that" "fire - can u look at the tower?" "ye - sure"
  9. lamina

helo

same thing go fore any instructionbook: 1) destroy the thing u just bought 2) find out how u destroyed it and where to get it fixed :P
  10. lamina

helo

found it
  11. lamina

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

Name lamina Country denmark Position front ore back ore who cares Whether or not you have voice comms (please specify: TS2, Ventrilo, mic/no mic) ye Current StdAS clan nac
  12. lamina

helo

how i join the thing?
  13. lamina

Bday IBM

:bday:
  14. lamina

bday fu2

bday jim :)
  15. lamina

Guitar Hero

i agree with this letter to him : There are very few people in this world that can rock that hard. You were born with a gift. I'm sure you've suspected you were different from everyone else. Listen very carfully to what I'm about to tell you. If you dont learn to control your powers they WILL...
  16. lamina

Hello All

hi skull :wave:
  17. lamina

Hotmail Users Please Read

clearly this is a code: i love you=*yoo* - u lie v (prob v is ur girls name ore nickname innit!) Password= So was "rd" .... w.p (so was "rd"...well played ) (u know a "rd"?) then the image is a symbol of: Im broken yidooocekj.gif=y do i fook? i c....gj/e (why do i fook? i...
  18. lamina

happy bday irie!

bday irie :)
  19. lamina

Why Can't I Own a Canadian?

U2 - God Part II Don't believe the devil I don't believe his book But the truth is not the same Without the lies he made up Don't believe in excess Success is to give Don't believe in riches But you should see where I live I...I believe in love Don't believe in forced entry...
  20. lamina

Why Can't I Own a Canadian?

(dunno if its been posted before) Why Can't I Own a Canadian? Dr. Laura Schlessinger is a radio personality who dispenses advice to people who call in to her radio show. Recently, she said that, as an observant Orthodox Jew, homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22...