Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. BBStr@nge

Help please cos identifying this sample is killing me!

On Eminem's new album "Encore" there is a track called "Spend some time", which has a particularly haunting sampled melody - I have spent ages on the net trying to track it down - if anybody can help identify t I will be suitably impressed/grateful.:) please don't use this thread for opinions...
  2. BBStr@nge

Cheapest place to buy GFX cards........

Where do people use that is reasonably priced online? I am after a 9800 se Aiw ideally but they are becoming as rare as rocking horse S**T may have to shell out for the pro version - i could do withsaving some money!! any good suppliers please ppl thx BB
  3. BBStr@nge

Digital telly on your pc - possible or not?

Seriously guys this is doing my nut....... I am building a new PC mainly for recording music:) but as with all little projects it has gone over budget and I want a home entertainment pc! My cable modem signal and my digital telly comes down the same line - i have a digital cable box in the...
  4. BBStr@nge

New Machine!! experts pls advise!

oh dear me building a new machine as a Music recording tool has got somewhat out of hand...................... I have now got an Asus p4p800 deluxe mobo Audigy zs soundcard p4 2.4 processor a gig of ram Antec Ali case I am currently deciding on new gfx card...
  5. BBStr@nge

New Case

Want a nice smart new case for new system I am building - i am leaning towards lian-Li 4 bay ali. Anyone got any particular preference when it comes to cases? I dont want anything that glows up like the mothership in Alien btw:) just a good solid nice looking case with at least 4 bays...
  6. BBStr@nge

Bash.org still ownz:)

this had me laffin'............................ #249231 +(293)- [X] <MrCoffee> my pokemon bring all those nerds to the yard and there like, do you wanna trade cards, damn right, lets trade some cards, ill trade you, but not my charizard C'mon! some wiseass was listening to that...
  7. BBStr@nge

Help ffs!

Anyone else had this url redirect? ://your-search.cc/ DONT go there FS! :P I have used every virus/adware/spyware remover that I know, and this bastard keeps coming back:( I am behind a firewall - no longer have any other machines connected to my main machine and I have no other idea what...
  8. BBStr@nge

looooooooooooooooool

Go to google, type in: "weapons of mass destruction" and press...................... i'm feeling lucky Now do the same but type in "miserable failure" :D
  9. BBStr@nge

My tribute site...........updated

Well what sort of m8 makes a fookin site like this? His latest all your base piss take is kinda funny if u someone else-mebbe I just dont get it???????? www.come.to/gedmayer posting for your pleasure cos i iz nuff pissed-a
  10. BBStr@nge

Home recording

I am intending to record some music demos and rather than go into the studio, I have decided to do em at home!! I have looked at Cakewalk and the like, but want to know whether something like cakewalk+usb front end for instruments and mike is the way to go. Alternative is a Boss or Fostex...
  11. BBStr@nge

For ne1 that knows Thur............

Another card...................
  12. BBStr@nge

I did this for you Berend:D

I am going into the card-making business:rofl:
  13. BBStr@nge

Is Uk's real Name Nigel?

14. BBStr@nge

I think i have become a nerd............

I fucking love bash.org......if u haven't been for a look go. irc classix:D like this one #139622 +(535)- [X] <Nash> YES…they caught the bastard who made the blaster virus <Nash> looks like he will be getting 10 yrs max in prison <DDR4life> serves him right <DROSS> Someone is soon...
  15. BBStr@nge

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

A little girl went to the barber shop with her father. While her dad got his hair cut, she stood right beside the barber chair, eating a Hostess snack cake. The barber smiled at her and said, "Y'know, sweetheart, you're gonna get hair on your Twinkie." "I know," she replied. "I'm...
  16. BBStr@nge

I am not a conspiracy Nut!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proof at last!!! Made me laff:)
  17. BBStr@nge

This could be Number 1 in Germany:D

BANG BANG BANG
  18. BBStr@nge

Dog

U malodorous Danish piss stick you. Fucking bored is all - bout time there was some overtly aggressive piss taking back on the forums. Your Turn:D
  19. BBStr@nge

The Best Post ever!

not a munter, minger or grunter amongst em. Nice way to spend a few idle minutes..................... Right Fit Lasses!!
  20. BBStr@nge

pissed really

now sober with hangover:/