Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. A

Old Skool

Wow - 18 years since the last time I posted here!
  2. A

Hey

Haven't played since UT2K3 came out with the wrong feel and missing assault. I have idled on RTCW, and more recently RTCW:ET until the wondrous news about UT2K4 turned up... looking forward to seeing you all online Just a nostalgia post.
  3. A

Old Skool

Nice to be remembered Nice to be remembered - I came back here on the off chance there was still Assault league play... having just got broadband back - and a cheeky LAN set-up - I have been introducing my flatmates to their asses in old wanders such as Seige, Bridge and Resurrection of the...
  4. A

Old Skool

I doubt if any remember me... but Played assault from the start - remember being blown away by Ktulu's Sordid Legion and NRG and all the other clans listed here - though I never clanned myself. Lost my broadband (and almost the will to live!) and drifted out of the scene... it has been...