Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Stylefish

Ert

:!ola::bananna::bah::bday::bah::bananna::!ola:
  2. Stylefish

Home

Its a free documentary about our planet with really stunning pictures. Definetely worth watching even if u dont care about that kind of movies, at least I was impressed. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1014762/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxENMKaeCU
  3. Stylefish

New gpu, new problems

I finally got a new gpu today, I uninstalled the ati drivers, used driver cleaner, installed the new card (geforce 8800gt) but when I tried to start Crysis I got a blue screen and the pc rebooted and as soon as windows should start I got a new blue screen and again the system reboots. If I...
  4. Stylefish

Gpu broken?

All of a sudden I got some problems with my gfx (I didnt change any settings or changed hardware). UT (hellgate london as well, but didnt play that anymore) keeps freezing or windows locks up, sometimes the catalyst vpu recover resets my gfx settings and everything works again till the next...
  5. Stylefish

New PC

Hi, Im going to buy a new PC in the next days, so I need some recommendations. Price should be around 1000Euro, max 1100. Here is what I thought of: CPU Core 2 Duo E6400 219.90? Gfx Sapphire Radeon X1900 GT 169.90? Mainboard...
  6. Stylefish

Improper frequence combination?!

Maybe someone can help me, when I start my PC, nothing happens, so I turn it off and end up in BIOS getting this message: "During the last boot-up your system hung for improper frequency combination. Your system is now working in safe mode. To optimise the system performance and reliability...
  7. Stylefish

Wednesday Ffs

Its PARTY TIME WOOHOO :party::party2::party::party2: come on ts everybody at hmmm 2h or 3...:hangover:
  8. Stylefish

Icq Ffs

for few days everybody appears offline in my icq list for no reason. As soon as they message me they are online tho. Reinstalled it, but didnt help. Im still usin the great icq 2000b btw, is that the prob? HEEEELP FFS PLZ!
  9. Stylefish

Weapon order

Just wonder which weapon order u use and y, if u have auto change dis/en-abled. I have it enabled, thats my order: RL<-- best weapon Mini<-- much dam and easy to aim ASMD<-- good 4 campin, best def-weapon Sniper<-- hard aimin butif it hits ...bong Pulse<-- easiest to aim i think, but...
  10. Stylefish

Well done

Well played sixth, 1 of the best games I ever played, no flameshit:) Ur cool doodz. Bad shit with Siege 2nd time, but u made the mistake with server settings. If i get to holland 1 day i gotta spend a round of beer 4 u:)
  11. Stylefish

Next problem

Well, I have a problem with a 512mb-Ram module. If I put it into my pc and start a game I get constant 1-2fps and these freezings which happen when the Ram is full. So I tried a 256MB-Ram module and this runs with usual fps count. So I wonder if 512mb Ram r 2 much 4 win98SE or if the Ram is...
  12. Stylefish

Graphics card problem

Some days ago I got my new Winfast Geforce 2 GTS Ultra. Well, after 2 days of experimentation and after formatting my hard drive I finally got it workin. I tried Benchmark2000 and got only 3000points?! so I guess something isnt configured proper. Now I installed UT but when I start it I get...