Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Stylefish

PUG ASSAULT MEGACUP 4vs4 #2 ORGANIZE MATCHES THREAD

Smant cant play on weekdays at a normal time so we can only play Saturday/Sunday...
  2. Stylefish

PUG ASSAULT MEGACUP 3vs3 #2 INTEREST POLL

can play probably, need to know time and date though
  3. Stylefish

Old time players join #utapug

Using Vodafone for 10 years, ping is fine and cant remember the last time i had a downtime, prolly not the cheapest price though.
  4. Stylefish

pug clips

vsXKScMJAYc :XmasDog:
  5. Stylefish

pug clips

c4qSMBM0rAg mainly fun stuff from the last pugs:fish:
  6. Stylefish

pictures pictures pictures

http://rats-funnybone.com/25-funny-auto-correct-fails
  7. Stylefish

pug clips

zjFGld7IXds mixed clips from the last weeks:spin:
  8. Stylefish

Ert

:!ola::bananna::bah::bday::bah::bananna::!ola:
  9. Stylefish

soccer / football thread

That was serious, Im sure it was Barca´s plan to get someone sent off as it is pretty much the only way you can ever score a goal against a team full of top players defending with each person on the field. I´ve seen teams with great offensive players like Bayern struggle often enough even...
  10. Stylefish

soccer / football thread

And Barca obviously had the plan to get a Real player sent off so they only have to play against 10 defenders instead of 11:rolleyes: I cant really see how anyone can say it was Barca ruining the game, they were the only team actually playing. Real totally destroyed any kind of football...
  11. Stylefish

pictures pictures pictures

apjvrNJ7NdI
  12. Stylefish

Pug League - Open

Thought you get double points for captaining, obviously 1.5 if it is just one additional point. Anyway I guess things will even out over the year apart from those people who captain and pick rape teams just to get points.
  13. Stylefish

Pug League - Open

All the pug league does is reflecting how equal teams are picked and who is overrated/underrated. If teams are fair you will win around 50% of the pugs and end up on 1 ppt, if you always cap its 2ppt etc., not more, not less. The pug league is pretty much just coin tossing. Only obvious thing...
  14. Stylefish

Microphone not working

Try headset on another pc to check if it is actually working?
  15. Stylefish

Survivor #4 - The Match!!!

I agree that there should be some kind of advantage from winning a map. However kicking someone from the other team wont work for 2 reasons in probably 99% of the games: - Premade teams must be really even then (possible to do that) - Teams will get more and more unbalanced usually (one team...
  16. Stylefish

2v2 Tournament - Week Long - Starts Monday 13th

Really busy at the moment which means Im usually not on before 20gmt + football on wednesday which I dont want to miss. If thats not a problem I would play.
  17. Stylefish

Pug League - Open

Usually I would agree with u Cyborg but in this case I´d rather not have any new players in league. It´s just a shame when someone has to ruin the whole game like this. We started on desertstorm, Sleepy was supposed to def stairs but had to push out and died so we got run over. I didnt say...
  18. Stylefish

Pug League - Open

I dont have anything against 4v4 personally. If I was captain a situation with 8 players of which only 6 can play would be a far less desirable situation for me. Its pretty much impossible to have everyone play nearly the same amount of maps but still field a winning team + substituting every...