Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. L

What is the Future?

So where is the game going then? Are we just going to switch to the next UT? And build the utas mod for ourselves? The whole community pulling together to get our fav game back. Or are we just going to be small group freaks that flame each other about every match like a bunch of bickering...
  2. L

UTA /BR Pro Gaming

Let's get this straight. I am not doing this to make money, or gain by it. I just love this damn game. The cash prizes is only for higher visibility. I agree that an entry fee is not good. The concept of having a paying utv/ free match watch-pay for edited content is great. Just to keep...
  3. L

UTA /BR Pro Gaming

HI all, I was wondering whether there would be any interest in running a regular tourney in the general trend of paid ladders andso on. I have the means and the will, all i need is a few inspired people to make this a reality. 1. Format : there are several format, first is the paid entry...
  4. L

Location of the Server txt Shortcut files for admin start of a match

hi, i have the server config text files, ( http://forums.utassault.net/showthr...4381#post554381 ) but the exec start.txt command failes to find the file. Where do I place the files? I have them placed in the system directory on the server and locally, but the same result. [HOEREM]Lucy
  5. L

Setting up a LeagueAS Match

hi, i have the server config text files, but the exec start.txt command failes to find the file. Where do I place the files? I have them placed in the system directory on the server and locally, but the same result. [HOEREM]Lucy
  6. L

League New Version

thanks, am working on it. Got most figured out.
  7. L

League New Version

Version ....................... Enhanced CSHP Security Level is ............. 1 Security Frequency is ......... 2.000000 Security Tolerance is ......... 60.000000 Scanning for Rogue Actors ..... 2 Tracking FOV .................. True Tracking CV ................... True Only Admin Kick...
  8. L

League New Version

Brilliant Stuff. Question as i am rampaging through the server setup. The Admin command can only be done from the webserveradmin right? It will insitgate a StartMatch, but not a set TeamNameRed. Am i doing something obvious wrong? Further more there seems to be some trouble for players joining...