Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Danus

ut2007

Well just to say, I've been troll'n the forums again because i missed the great community and the fun we had back in the day, if you set up a UT2007 league i will definatley join. For those who don't remember me I am Lee's mate, Former Co-leader of DA, member of CoN and former leader of Cen...
  2. Danus

The Official YTMND Thread

http://jonesrock.ytmnd.com/ cracked me up :rofl:
  3. Danus

New Footage

Con and Cen are making a return hopefully, persoanally i am waiting for official news on an implementation of ctf/ictf in UTA or Fraghub or however. I thought you where raichu or darksheep tbh, shared the same manner of speech so to say. Im tad drunk also... gotta love the new liscence laws in...
  4. Danus

New Footage

Hi. Do I know you (perhaps by a different nick you have used in the past), or you say hi because you saw me veiwing this thread?
  5. Danus

ice's monday rant

Yea well, one wanker went flying into the back of my Polo almost (going back a few months).Ive just fucking come home from work now and recieved a letter from my solicitors which im not too bloody happy about at all. It goes to show that no matter how good a driver you can be, theres always...
  6. Danus

Xbox 360 Problems?

Well ive heard that apparently one fix for some of the problems with the 360 not booting up correctly and showing 3 red LEDs is due to a power problem to the CPU/GPU or sommat. Apperntly a few owners have cleaned off a sort of residue from all the power connectors on the console, and as if by...
  7. Danus

iCTF League Discussion

i've been trolling these forums for a while. if ictf was implemented into the league i would make a comeback too :)
  8. Danus

Bunny Tracking Publicity

cheers McNeil. Left assault cus i got bored of it. I wouldnt mind playing BT, played i2 maps but stopped cus i got stumped on what to do next. Seeing it was similar to the Q3 mod i went searching for a community site see if i cld finds demo's/walkthrough's etc. to learn from but didnt find...
  9. Danus

Me wants...

hello every1 :waves: no i havent come back to the league, i just visit the forums now and then. Just wanted to say... So what if its old. so what!? u seem to make a drama out of everything!!! Just had to let that out my system, Now i will get back to the drinking :waves:
  10. Danus

Anarchy Online

cheers lex, whats ur aliases, im dariusg btw how cld u describe ffxii in comparison to AO for example, ive always wanted to play it but im scare i might not think it will be worth the money i will have to pay per month
  11. Danus

modem problems

i decided to reformat the other day due to all the crap collecting on my hdd, so i did so :) everything sets up perfectly, apart from my modem. its a copperjet 800 usb provided by freeserve, when i connect it it makes the connect sound, then the dc sound, connect again then dc. then it makes...
  12. Danus

Mp3 player again ;)

perhaps this will help
  13. Danus

Write your own suicide note...

go for it
  14. Danus

Geek playing mario blindfolded....

my great grandfather was blind and he was an amazing pianist. when you master it is almost as easy as breathing, but of course that took him years of practice, kudos on the kid.
  15. Danus

Right Click Problem

my bad, nothings changed at all, just right click on desktop loads faster after cleanup (but it worked neways)
  16. Danus

Right Click Problem

safe as fuck u solved my problem, gave my hhd a spring clean and the right click menu started to work again. dunno what program was causing it tho :S
  17. Danus

Right Click Problem

housecall said i was fine, gonna run spybot s&d whilst i look for ad-aware
  18. Danus

Right Click Problem

right click "windows explorer has caused illegal op bla bla" neveer had this before, weird thing is it only does it when i right click icons.absolutley fine with desktop right click or within applications, also happens when i double click alcohol shortcut.afaik i dont have any virii, ill run...
  19. Danus

UTA Map files

downloaded all the maps the other day for fresh install, i installed all of them (99.9% possitive) but funny enough bridge and autorip i was downloading fom the nil server after i had just installed them.
  20. Danus

[Game] Steady-Jap-Hand

wtf u chatting