Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. H

UT3 in utassault ?

Hi there, My clan is going to open up a UT3 team is utassault going to have any leagues open for UT3 or are you just sticking with ut99 as i am looking for some leagues to join ?
  2. H

idea on teams/players

this is just an idea but i think the league should make it so that no team can have anymore then 10 players a team that way there will be more clan and more players playing in the league too. this is just an idea to try and boost the league agen and maybe with teams can only have 10 members...
  3. H

{NsG} ICTF Clan Recruiting

Hi there. we are Recruiting for the new ICTF league that comeing soon here is what we can offer teamspeak 2 server website/forums ictf server what we would like is that you must have teamspeak 2 and must 100% must have and that is a lot of fun :rofl: :) replay here or on our forums...
  4. H

Public ICTF server tryout

Hi all we at NovaStream Games have setup a public ictf server as we like the idea of ictf in the league so we have setup a server for you all to use INFO: Ip: 194.30.190.203:7777 Caplimit=0 Timelimit=20 players=10 specs=2 pure zp (zero ping) BDBMapvote SmartCTF any problems or any other...
  5. H

new football season

now that the new football season is here i have setup a Prediction Football league that can be found here http://www.nsgames.org/League so come and sign up and have some fun
  6. H

a ider for utassault matches

hi there i have a ider. why dont you shoutcast matchs i think it would be a cool ider and allsow i have a server thats runing shoutcast and can host upto 7000 listons that you are willing to use. if you would like to have a trial with it you can and see what people think.
  7. H

get more intrest in 2k4 league

ok all so what are we going to do it get more intrest in the 2k4 side of things. i have one or two iders 1: we have a irc chan on irc.utassault.net but it might be a good ider to get an chan on irc.quakenet.com too to try and let people that we are here. 2: as clan leaders if the would...
  8. H

[RAe] Real Alter egos is recruiting in as

currently recruiting in AS. MSN: [email protected] Mail: [email protected] Website/Forums www.raeclan.co.uk We have some requirements: - Low ping - Be able to use voice proggy - trix knowlenge - DM/AS skills - Be a nice guy
  9. H

The ultimate keybind guide! 2k4

I will start of to explane, for the uber-n00bs, what keybinds are! If you go into your System folder, and open the file User.ini, you will find, amongs much more, a list of you keybinds. E.g LeftMouse=Fire... here is LeftMouse the key (the button), and Fire the bind (the action). If you replace...
  10. H

good bye

well all i just wanna say good bye to you all i am sorry its came down to this and even tho i know i was setup i wanna wish you all gl and hf in the league and il hope that the 2k4 will kick off too soon. p.s i would like the league to delete my account as i wish to have no more part in it and i...
  11. H

looking for a std as clan

am looking for a std as clan, I am an active player I know launches(dont know them all tho) I have dm skills I have IRC and msn I use voiceprogramms like TS, Vent you can get into tuch be emai [email protected] and msn [email protected] and pm me on irc nil chan
  12. H

)[wuc](

on the lookout for top talents to help the team prosper. If you want to be part of the team and you - - like to play Custom Maps - are of course a good and experienced Assault Player - are playing more for fun and not winning then email me at [email protected] or msn me at...
  13. H

Nil 2k4 is currently recruiting in ONS

Nil is currently recruiting in ONS If you feel you`re ready to play in a 2k4 clan contact me MSN: [email protected] IRC: irc.utassault.net nil Mail: [email protected] web/forums: www.nilclan.com We have some requirements: - Low ping - Be able to use voice proggy - Map knowlenge -...
  14. H

Nil 2k4 is currently recruiting in ONS

Nil is currently recruiting in ONS If you feel you`re ready to kick some asses contact me MSN: [email protected] IRC: irc.utassault.net nil Mail: [email protected] web/forums: www.nilclan.com We have some requirements: - Low ping - Be able to use voice proggy - Map knowlenge - Be a...
  15. H

funwar

irc.utassault.net #funwar tonight 21:00gmt if you wanna play join hi all anyone up for it
  16. H

The Clan Exchange

hi can we have a The Clan Exchange forum for 2k4 only as if you post in the utassault forum not meny people replays so i think it may be better to have a new one for 2k4 only.
  17. H

clan public server list

hi all i am working on a website where its lists clans public servers. if anyone wont there server listed the post here or pm me the name of the server the ip address and port and if you have a website your website link/address and clan name. if you wanna have a look at the website first then...
  18. H

clan profile help

hi all is there a way to change clan leaders as i have signed up [Nil] but i am not the leader so i need to change it if i can.
  19. H

Nil 2k4 recruiting in ons

Nil is currently recruiting in ONS If you feel you`re ready to kick some asses contact me MSN: [email protected] IRC: irc.quakenet.org #nil2k4 Mail: [email protected] web/forums: www.nilclan.com We have some requirements: - Low ping - Be able to use voice proggy - Map knowlenge -...
  20. H

10 vs 10

hi all anyone up for a 10 vs 10 this saturday at 20:00 it will be on [Nil] ut2k4/ut99 switchable server witch i will switch over from 2k4 too ut99 i will post ip and pass for match on firday ip address is 212.13.197.143:7789