Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. H

UT3 in utassault ?

WOW people still brings this up after all thease years. i now remember why i stayed away for soooooooooo long Cya later after 2 more years, Halo out
  2. H

UT3 in utassault ?

Yeah i agree on all points made yeah no assault in UT3 :( well i wil keep a eye out when it comes out and see whats whats. :D
  3. H

UT3 in utassault ?

Hi there, My clan is going to open up a UT3 team is utassault going to have any leagues open for UT3 or are you just sticking with ut99 as i am looking for some leagues to join ?
  4. H

Call of Duty 2 Extream Leagues?

well i did offer to buy the script off league assault but i never got a reply. i was going to to a Counter-Strike Source and call of duty ladder but like i said i had no reply tbo i would not like to buy it now but i would like to see somethink happen around hear
  5. H

Resigned

ok last post from me then i will let it go. 1 i was talking about anti not my self or any problems i had 2 brajan stfu 3 thats all i have to say about it so you can post as much stuff as you like about me now because i am not going to post anyway think more on this matter.
  6. H

Resigned

pmsfl in that case tell my why the league assault removed the ban after i proved that it was all a lie. i allso know that you are not going to admit that but i am going to tell every one that when i was baned i was baned for 3 month after 1 month i sent the league all the info that i had on why...
  7. H

Resigned

well i dont wanna start listing every one. but here is one for you. just ask ull what happend to then there members some time age
  8. H

Resigned

lol i am glad you think he did. i think he did some very bad thinge. yes he did do some good stuff too but tbo and in my view he did a lot more bad stuff then good (freedom of speech befor it gets deleted) anyway good luck in your real life. p.s did you feel the door kick you so hard out of...
  9. H

2006: 2v2 Assault cup! (Sign up)

Our team 1 NickName: halo Age: 22 Country: England Std clan: <FFS> Mail: [email protected] MSN,xfire: [email protected], halonil IRC channel: N/A Decider map: AS-DesertStorm 2 NickName: IroquoisPliskin Age: 19 (i think) Country: England Std clan: <FFS> Mail...
  10. H

Resigned

Why have you taken my reply out ????
  11. H

fcuk assault server.

lol yeah. i am a happy person after read 2 post on this forums this week :D
  12. H

fcuk assault server.

all that i can say is that its a great fun thursday night i have been playing with them now for quite a bit and chatting to them on ts2 and the server runs like a dream you should try it out
  13. H

{NsG} ICTF Clan Recruiting

we are still in the market for new members
  14. H

Looking for ICTF Clan.

NsG is allways looking m8 agen we dont have dutch people well i dont think anyway. but we do have a great friendly team.
  15. H

we are now upto 4 member and we are still after people
  16. H

we are still after members. we have 2 will 3 members if you count me so come on people email,msn,pm me if you are after a ictf clan.
  17. H

idea on teams/players

true, true. i will have a look at my scrapbook and see what other idea i can come up with then. p.s you i know tdm is 4 vs 4 but we are utassault lets do it 5 vs 5 :D :P
  18. H

idea on teams/players

i would like to see a 5 vs 5 tdm or itdm league but i dont think it will happen
  19. H

idea on teams/players

so why is it a bad idea?? so if you had 10 clan and 50 players in the league 2 out of the 10 clan has 25 players each there would only be 2 clans active. where you could have 5 clans with a max of 10 players witch = more active clans and more active players. with in turn would make it a good...
  20. H

idea on teams/players

sort of true. but like i said it was just an idea to try and get more people/clans to come into the league