Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. zombie

Hello

Just a quick hello to see if anyone still reads this :)If so hit me up on facebook :)
  2. zombie

Hello :)

just popped into see if anyone still looks on here :)
  3. zombie

The Simpsons Tapped out Game

Does anyone play the The Simpsons tapped out game and that has got a jailbroken iPhone/ipad that they play the game on?? if so do u use the donut cheat? if so if i gave u my login would u login to my account and add some bits for me PLEASE Pm me if u can plz
  4. zombie

Map downloads

Im just installing UT again. BUT cant find the map packs and patches that we used to use. Does anyone have all them please? thanks
  5. zombie

News/blog scrip

Hi Im trying to re-do my wifes webapge, and right now, she has 3 news scrips running on it. And i want to cut that down to 1, So I'm looking for a very easy to use blog scrip or news scrip, it must fit onto a already built web page (just by adding some php code), It must have 1 main admin...
  6. zombie

3D Tv

We just got our selfs a 3D TV. And love it so far, its just how much 3D films that are out is a down side :( Anyone else got a 3D tv? if so how much 3d things u got for it.
  7. zombie

photos and Video

anyone know of a program that will let me Make 1 dvd. But it has to let me add an .avi file and photos onto same disk. want to put all my weddign things on to 1 dvd. if the program makes the .avi into a dvd then that would b better, as i would like people to b able just to put dvd into a normal...
  8. zombie

I did it.

took 5 years, but me and the gf are now married. we headed off to Vegas, and got wed :) Got about 400pics to add into face book, if anyone wants to see them.
  9. zombie

DataTraveler 200 64GB USB Flash Drive

I got a Kingston 64GB DataTraveler 200 Off Ebay for £12, got it today. It started to copy over some files to it, BUT then it stopped working. It wont let me format it, it keeps saying that it is write protected, There is NO small switch, which turns the protection on/off. NOW when trying to fix...
  10. zombie

Dual Layer burning

hi guys. im trying to copy a few dvd, but cant get Nero to work. is there any other programs that i can use? most of the dvd's that im trying to copy are AVCHD's Any more ideas please?
  11. zombie

Can anyone Edit?

Can anyone make the Ninja Smilie into a waving smiile Please
  12. zombie

Ban the user above you!

It's simple, you just put a "^ Banned for reason", the reason is fake, should explain a random reason on why the user above you should be banned. Is a fun game, I see it on a lot of forums.
  13. zombie

Xbmc

XBMC is a media center for PC/Mac/Linux (and even Xbox) Only just set it up on Pc Very easy to set up. U can add Pics to the front of the files ect, Menus look clean. Dont no if it would work with a remote. Give it a go :)
  14. zombie

What PC is Better?

Might be looking to get rid of 1 of the PC's we got in the house, but not 100% on which one. Which one would you get rid of and for how much? And with the money from the PC we would then look at a good Laptop. PC 1 Inter Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66GHz 2084 PC2-5300 (333MHz) Ram (x2 1024) Nvidia...
  15. zombie

Turning OLD PC in to a media player

Hi guys. Iv got an Old pc and would like to turn it into a media player. I want to connect it up to a HDTV via HDMI. (HDMI does the pic but would it also do the sound?) If i can would like to control everything by a remote control (pick Film, control Sound, ect) (would need to buy) also would i...
  16. zombie

Usa Pics

USA Pics (Pics are all 800x600) Here are a Mix of our Pics from our Trip to the USA 2008 (Some are from LA, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon) There are lots more Pics In my Facebook album
  17. zombie

Res Evil.....

Happy birthday -=TyranT=- Hope u have a good one mate.
  18. zombie

Vegas 2009

me and the girlfriend, been talking... and we have said that we going to take a look at getting married in Vegas next year. We both want sometihing different to each other so we might just do both :) She would love to get married in Grand Canyon, (sounds good to me) and i would love to just do...
  19. zombie

Saw V

All to see it tonight, hope its as good as the others.
  20. zombie

wtf again?

does this not happen this time, each year? :bday: Lawless Hope u have a good day mate.