Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. 0

God damnit, long time ago

Peanuts indeed. Oh well, I guess it's time for me to move along. I'll jump in and disturb you guys again sometime! Cheerio
  2. 0

Heh no way I'm going to install a game on my puter again. Im a software developer now, I don't do games :P Right
  3. 0

heh, long time no see necro. I'm temted to try some iAS again. Anyone up for a lil testrun? I'll set up a server.
  4. 0

What lives then? =O
  5. 0

yeah. What about the iAS team, still playing that? I remember owning most of the people, except for that dude in ION :)
  6. 0

Hey xb7. Man, you've got alot of posts. Don't you do anything else than posting? :P
  7. 0

Sorry to hear that. However, I'm glad to hear that you all still play UT99. That's the only right path to walk down ;) So, need any help coming baack into the league just gimme a should haha
  8. 0

Hey lad(ie)s. What's cooking these days? I just felt the urge to google for SUYM, since I was playing for you guys like 3 years ago or something like that.. This is what I came up with, and your site suym.de. How's things going? Suck on that one. The Swede is back. Btw; You still...
  9. 0

UT Players dropping like flies

Naw, not 3 years, I quit like 2 years ago, then I started again after a year, and quitted once again right after :P And no, I never played lame. Fair and square is the only thing for me. What's the fun in playing a game if you don't do it by the book? :O
  10. 0

Stfu. I aint seeking attention, just killing some time. Then again, if you do not like my post, stop reading it ;) j/k The Googlesearchthingie is in VB.NET.
  11. 0

Hahaa. Hey Vipah, how are yuo these days? Anyways, I'll kick some arses again soon. Just gotto finnish of my project. I'm programming a GoogleSearch console program. Enabling anyone using NT-based platforms (XP,2000,NT..) to search google via the commandline with one single line, searching...
  12. 0

Haha naw, I think I'll kick your arses once or twice.. But I've probably lost all those neath tricks I had..
  13. 0

Cassy, does the name Swede ring any bells? Anyway, I aint coming back.. But I'm gonna set up a server and invite ya'll so I can kick your arses!
  14. 0

Haha Oh can't aim heh? Wanna take a game`? :P I'd kick your arse.
  15. 0

Heh Hey lads.. Storm, sobo. Heh yeah, it was fun back then.. But the main reason I quitted were because I was to learn some programming instead.. And so I did. Now I've done a community (offline) and some guestbooks/forums and then on top of that I've begun with some SQL studying. Also VB...
  16. 0

Heh Hey! Damn, was it a long time ago since I wrote here or WHAT? Anyways, how are you all fellas holding together? (No, I'm not back to play UT, just searched google and found this thread :P)
  17. 0

Hey you twats

=) Sup? Damn, was a long bloody time I even said the word UT, or had the game installed at all.. Too much time going on programming and shit.. So how've you all been?
  18. 0

I'm off too

hey hey sup? Damn long time I was here.. Got an email telling me I recieved a reply to this thread lol. Have a nice one. / t0bban
  19. 0

darn

lol, i didn't lose it as lost sight or conrol of it, it was my mothers compu i was playing on, and now I'm on my own.. Sux0rs..
  20. 0

darn

Yeah plonk, it probably will be, if I ever do.. Cause the computer I played on before is unbeatable.. Now I have a normal mouse, 400mhz crap shit and small details that screw it up.. I'll try to get a new mouse with optical shit, but I wont satisfy withthe cheapest, I'm gonna get the most...