Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Neon

not trying to piss you off admins but....

AYE sent emails to R-C and X-squad so reply soon please :P i wont be home to around 7-8pm gmt so leave a email or icq me
  2. Neon

Thanks D-Almighty i didnt realise how that worked. to a n00b like me i thought seen as im joining in 9th place thats an I but if nas went up aswell maybe ASE would be 8th so H but now i get this principle i will get right on it btw ffs i know div2 is hard but x-squad r-c :/ expect...
  3. Neon

yeah this is a small month when leagues open on the 4th add to that the 3 day map rule for league servers that basically the 7th (not including any playoffs) then we have 22 days to schedule a whole loads of matches. why not open insta pro now and let them have a head start or tell all...
  4. Neon

[ADC] v ASE september

im posting here to hopefully get contact with ya guys. i have been on your irc channel although not very long. well these are our standard times/server/days 18:00-20:00gmt starts server 4 - 5 - 6 mon - thursday email me or icq me details in my signature
  5. Neon

Reduced Service Announcement

yeah i agree with that, if its ok which i heard it was. should we book the server now then?
  6. Neon

August Outstanding games + DEADLINES

GRR v 8 insta well i have tried on many occasions but there doesnt seem to be an 8insta player available to arrange matches. i know some are away or doing other things, but i have a full schedule end of month with matches on 19th 21st 23rd 24th 25th 26th 27th so its going...
  7. Neon

Idea for Playoff matches

fine told ya i hadnt really thought about it only i would have stopped ppl from playing on the last 2 days so it was dedicated playoff times and most ppl can calculate if they are going to be involved in a playoff especially if they play the last match in the division and well was a...
  8. Neon

Idea for Playoff matches

i have come up with an idea. and admit i aint fully thought it through currently playoff's tie up the 1st 2nd 3rd of the next month and if there is a double playoff like with insta this month then 4th 5th 6th aswell my idea is last 2 days of the month are for playoff purposes so...
  9. Neon

Is there ever gonna be an internation assault league?

sounds like it probably wont happen has this thread started i think 2-3 months ago but if it did go ahead would GBR be entered or the 4 countries that make up that Kingdom if so WALES would be close to winning if not the champs :P
  10. Neon

Division 6 ???

ok come on there is 15 teams in div5 thats 6 more than every other division how about making div 6, you can always reduce to 5 if situation arises
  11. Neon

2 month divisions ???

so thats a no then :P well at least people had a view thats nice. ok how about reseting points every month, then div1 players who start new clans can leave us div 3 -4 players alone:/
  12. Neon

2 month divisions ???

besides im just throwing an idea around, maybe something totally different gets mentioned here, that is much better idea, that gets introduced. then this thread has been useful.
  13. Neon

2 month divisions ???

im not sayign it isnt working. im just saying would it not be fair that the division was fully played out. not just in half. and tbh my opinion dont matter if im just 1. but if alot of other like it then maybe it will get to vote and maybe introduced. the idea is change makes things...
  14. Neon

2 month divisions ???

and what happened to the idea some 1 brought up about having clan default maps, so they dont forget to select maps. i know i have once forgot to select anymaps but so did the other team :P so that wasnt too bad. i wouldnt know how to code, cause i cant do it. but if some 1 does know...
  15. Neon

2 month divisions ???

just need some input from other players now.
  16. Neon

2 month divisions ???

cool thanks :D
  17. Neon

2 month divisions ???

OFF TOPIC - IDEA ok currently we play 4 matches a month and the points stay per position at the end of the month for the teams in the next month. my question is 1) how about extending the league to be 2 months long for teams to play everyone in the current division. therefore being...
  18. Neon

Get Your Clan Reps Sorted!

sorry didnt read that part
  19. Neon

Get Your Clan Reps Sorted!

05-04-2003 13:37 profs post time i thinks hes got a little ego:rolleyes: well anyway im up for the vote i will email an admin when i get home to my pc. btw a map vote voting some maps out or some maps in, or both. when is the proposed vote to take place anyway...
  20. Neon

New Maps!

where can i get AS-Vampire to try it out myself. btw why not try to make an AS map yourself if you dont think there are enough in the league, i commend those that are trying, i all but given up on my effort, it was total pants lol. i should really start doing DM maps first to get used to...