Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Lee

Con.Fused Recrutes Again

Hello Since we have only 9 active members we need a few more, only thing i ask is that they have teamspeak and a mic that works
  2. Lee

Con.Fused Back

Yes we are back in UTA but we need members for the ictf-zp ladder :) http://fused.jackos.co.uk post here or follow the link
  3. Lee

Good bye uta

Time has come for me to say bye to uta after 4 years , when i joined nrg where still playing even tho they left the next month, but i have had fun with alot of clans here and had loads of nice matches will never forget uta STD assault (in order) -<{DA}>- : tnx danus, ricktor, Tidus...
  4. Lee

Confused Recruiting.. Again

Yes again, We have lost alot of members over the last month (over half of our active squad in pro) If your interested contact me ICQ - 171312661 mail - [email protected] irc - irc.utassault.net #60
  5. Lee

Confused Recrute! IAS + PRO

:hm: we have played most pro and few ias matches with a player down and forfiet a few matches this month (mostly Pro.) Ive droped the Pro squad to HZ till i find more members..... So who wants to be Confused? Contact Me ICQ : 171312661 MSN/eMail : [email protected] mIRC ...
  6. Lee

Confused Pro Squad

Hello Confused are looking for two assaulters with resonable skills in DM and AS, vent and IRC would be a bonus, If you interested Post here or Contact me on irc/icq, IRC irc.utassault.net #60 ICQ 171312661 :wave:
  7. Lee

Confused Clan Recrute

We are looking for a few friendly IAS players that are up for a laugh :) Reply here or come fine me on irc #60 irc.utassault.net
  8. Lee

Clanless

im clanless looking for a clan that enjoys the game. ex clans "Da,23,[x],con" :wave:
  9. Lee

Confused?

Yet again we are recruiting 2 or 3 players. These players must:- Follow Tactics Turn up for Pracs and matches Be able to use and speak on vent Have some skill :P If your interested Contact me (Lee) Also Recruiting IAS mIRC - #60 irc.utassault.net ICQ - 171312661
  10. Lee

Con v ??? Friendly?

Were looking for a friendly for sunday the 11th any offers? Ill be on Irc "irc.utassault.net" #60 :wave:
  11. Lee

Hmm Still Recruiting!

:hm: We are down to 8 players :( Contact me if your interested
  12. Lee

Fav Nas Quote thread

:teehee: was just watching ASE v NAS and noticed they were saying alot of funny stuff so i would like 2 share them with you. heres mine anni u fat whore... I am not american so u can keep talking... but it's funny cause america is taking over the world... so GG at least we can eat...
  13. Lee

danus Bday

:wave:you can drive now :D go buy a car Have a nice one dan :bday::beer::boozer: ;)
  14. Lee

Are You Confused?

Yup just removed some inactive players so i need 3 more SKILLED players that are active Requirements Ventrilo http://www.ventrilo.com Likes to have fun and enjoys the game (No flaming) :P Uses mirc Has time for pracs and shows up Lots of skill :impact: And speaks english If your...
  15. Lee

Mcp0tt

:lol: McP0tt you drunken fooool :P i couldnt get him to shut up :P -)ToPPa$$i(- (6:55 PM) : <---mcpott -)ToPPa$$i(- (6:55 PM) : ;D -)ToPPa$$i(- (6:55 PM) : him8 lee (6:55 PM) : mcpott smells -)ToPPa$$i(- (6:56 PM) : imtotal drunken lee (6:56 PM) : :P sup -)ToPPa$$i(-...
  16. Lee

Looking for Pro clan

:shout: Im clanless ffs :P since Ds is retiring V soon Contact me if your interested
  17. Lee

IAS clanless

I am looking for a good insta clan after CEN died R.I.P :( anyone looking? Contact me plz ICQ : 171312661 IRC : irc://irc.utassault.net/60 Or leave me a PM :wave:
  18. Lee

¦çèñ¦ InstaGib

After a bad month and several players leaving we need new blood. you will need IRC or ICQ have good english be around between 19-22 GMT and Have some skill :P :arsemiss: If your interested contact me. ICQ - 171312661 MSN - [email protected] IRC - IRC://irc.utassault.net
  19. Lee

»Ð§« Needs You

Due to few of our players leaveing we need 2/3 more active players with alot of skill and teamplay. If you are interested in joining »Ð§« Contact me or Tidus for a trial IRC - Irc.utassault.net #ds ICQ - 171312661 Or you can leave me a PM on the forums:D
  20. Lee

virus/Hack restarting PCs

I know alot of people have been getting this error but i want to know what is causing it , it seems to stop after installing a firewall. any ideas? heres a pic of the error