Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Xion

ok fair point

ok me and sandy own, amaz ur shite at ut and you need forum count to make it look ur good at ut, dark u always post massive posts cos ur covering for something small! look i dont play ut only for matches, the communitry ruined ut , yeah sneez i play wow too much m8ie lol , but with wow everyone...
  2. Xion

friday night

:guitar:
  3. Xion

fatality

doctaluv why u using fatality, thats an online gamers name why u copy, maybe cos ur a cheat? and a loser
  4. Xion

losers

ban me if u want but raichu is a botting little fuk always will be, leapord doesnt change his stops and his fakenicking maggie is a thirld world immigrant
  5. Xion

penal

skull found a cigar in a taxi, an old fuk couldve smoke it and left it but skully abused it and sookeed the root right clean oiff it, face off, i shaggeed a fat hairy as hell munter man i shot on her tits like a commando with ambition, i hate the police, i attacked one tonight luvcky my dad is...
  6. Xion

Hello

:wave: long time no see U.T.A
  7. Xion

randy dog

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/punchie.php :x
  8. Xion

ReD

heres ReD http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/anabuki.php
  9. Xion

avvvet diggler

7am i have walked 3 miles home after an exhuberant night, i pulled the nighest girl in the night club took her home and made love to the little blonde haired beauty with genitilia tighter than a polo mint, id like to say to jackel im teh pwnz, at then end i stood up and said "THUMBPOWAH-DUTCH...
  10. Xion

celtic

woooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo aveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet barca :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:
  11. Xion

valentines day xx

here is a chance to tell the community what ya all did for valentines day! I had a romantic candle-lit dinner (chicken tikka massala with peswary nan) a nice bottle of red wine, and then she tried on her valentines present, which was a sexy thong ;) im not telling you what happened...
  12. Xion

ffs guys

christ.... myself and skully have came in from another night out, really hungry so i made a 40 inch omlette, we ate it with dignity, but we were severely dissapointed to realise there was no cunt online!!!!i think all u guys need to get ur priorities right! if u play UT then u have to wait up...
  13. Xion

can i bend over

id like to bend over and take a massive girth, sorry dont mind me, hiya aor m8s
  14. Xion

oh

dog? dog ffs dog , why dont call urself puppy, muahahha hello guys i hope u all have fun spamming the r-c forums soon, cheese is good in moderation
  15. Xion

scifi character

i was bored and done this..lol im mister morden whoever he is :P http://www.tk421.net/character/
  16. Xion

my g/f kissing me

:d ffs it aint uploaded
  17. Xion

out of drink

well i am currently out of drink, apart from vodka, i have no soft drink to accomodate this delicatessan so instead im drinking it straight in skullies dissmay, id like to ask anyone else if they have ever came across this predicament, i know numbnut has so he cant reply, mind you i dont...
  18. Xion

1v1

There was a post a while ago about who was the best/middlebest/worst etc plr thread, well why not have a 1v1 ladder, i know this would prolly be too much work, and it may have been suggested before, also im sure thered be loads of interest in it, i just think it would be really good to have...
  19. Xion

Warning

Ok well skully and I have purchased a smoothie maker in which we have gained acsess to alcoholic recipes, therefore we have bought lots of alcohol. we are planning on drinking all this then going out to a nightclub, in which on return we will probably spam the forums with drunken slurr, then...
  20. Xion

infuriation

argh why is it when i wanna play all the servers i wanna play on are empty and have to resort to boomtown in which i get a shitty ping, and get spammed by people with names that i just dont wanna comprehend , theyre scared to press f1 to see team sizes, they wait till they have more than 400...